Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dragon tales Event materials & decor unfairly disappeared 2 hours early?!?

  1. #1
    Rhino Keeper AraRaider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    208

    Dragon tales Event materials & decor unfairly disappeared 2 hours early?!?

    Hi, I am extremely disappointed to report that I cannot finish my event due to to no fault of my own. I was going to get everything done within these past two hours before the event ends (which is easy for me since I was on chapter 9)but I have noticed the items I wanted to craft are gone and there is still time left. What the heck happened? This is completely unfair that I cannot finish my event because my dragon story tales scroll dragons are gone and so are all the decorations? I am really upset because I wanted to craft my orchid growth trees and a few other things but now I cannot do anything. What on earth happened? Why did you remove everything 2 hours early when my event was still going and had time?!? I am not even gonna bother trying anymore since its gone and restarting does nothing!!!

    Not fair that I cant finish the event because my game won?t let me finish I came on to the event to finish 2 hours ago, noticed it was gone. Thought it was a fluke. Restarted repeatedly but the event didnt come back!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!? If you check my game history I havent ever not finished the dragon tales events once this year and even last year too!!!!

    Since I started writing this there is now only 39 mins left and my dragon tales scroll dragons have not come back. WHY were they removed from my game early?!?!? I am not paying a bunch of gold to finish just because the game screwed me over by removing all my material and ability to craft all the items I needed to compete the tales! That is completely not fair!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ECD90239-45D3-49ED-A8BD-F2AFBEAF4BDB.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	55017Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A36D260-EE11-47D9-BBC7-B011B168A139.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	55018Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30E7F037-A238-4ABB-8A75-8D05E37A763B.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	55019

    Oh and I should mention ALL THE QUESTS FROM THE QUEST OUTPOST DISAPPEARED TOO!!! So I really could do nothing unless I purchased hundreds and hundreds of gold to complete an event I usually completely extremely well. I was going to use my gold to purchase the food I was short on in order to complete the event but since EVERY SINGLE THING I NEED to complete the event DISAPPEARED :cry: :sad: it would cost way way way wayyy too much for me to do on an event I have always completed almost for hardly any gold or free! Very disappointed with this it am so sad. I wanted to craft 2 orchid growths! Now I don’t get ANY! I always craft two of the big event decorations that I like. Now I dont get those OR the dragons OR the bonus dragons. ��

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8B32CB8A-A0AA-42BF-8B37-3AF584B20B90.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	55020
    Last edited by AraRaider; 03-17-20 at 12:58 AM.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

    ~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

  2. #2
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Hi, I am extremely disappointed to report that I cannot finish my event due to to no fault of my own. I was going to get everything done within these past two hours before the event ends (which is easy for me since I was on chapter 9)but I have noticed the items I wanted to craft are gone and there is still time left. What the heck happened? This is completely unfair that I cannot finish my event because my dragon story tales scroll dragons are gone and so are all the decorations? I am really upset because I wanted to craft my orchid growth trees and a few other things but now I cannot do anything. What on earth happened? Why did you remove everything 2 hours early when my event was still going and had time?!? I am not even gonna bother trying anymore since its gone and restarting does nothing!!!

    Not fair that I cant finish the event because my game won?t let me finish I came on to the event to finish 2 hours ago, noticed it was gone. Thought it was a fluke. Restarted repeatedly but the event didnt come back!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!? If you check my game history I havent ever not finished the dragon tales events once this year and even last year too!!!!

    Since I started writing this there is now only 39 mins left and my dragon tales scroll dragons have not come back. WHY were they removed from my game early?!?!? I am not paying a bunch of gold to finish just because the game screwed me over by removing all my material and ability to craft all the items I needed to compete the tales! That is completely not fair!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ECD90239-45D3-49ED-A8BD-F2AFBEAF4BDB.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	55017Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A36D260-EE11-47D9-BBC7-B011B168A139.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	55018Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30E7F037-A238-4ABB-8A75-8D05E37A763B.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	55019

    Oh and I should mention ALL THE QUESTS FROM THE QUEST OUTPOST DISAPPEARED TOO!!! So I really could do nothing unless I purchased hundreds and hundreds of gold to complete an event I usually completely extremely well. I was going to use my gold to purchase the food I was short on in order to complete the event but since EVERY SINGLE THING I NEED to complete the event DISAPPEARED :cry: :sad: it would cost way way way wayyy too much for me to do on an event I have always completed almost for hardly any gold or free! Very disappointed with this it am so sad. I wanted to craft 2 orchid growths! Now I don?t get ANY! I always craft two of the big event decorations that I like. Now I dont get those OR the dragons OR the bonus dragons. 

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8B32CB8A-A0AA-42BF-8B37-3AF584B20B90.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	55020
    Maybe I’m confused but the Tales event ended Sunday night (or at least mine did).

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Maybe I’m confused but the Tales event ended Sunday night (or at least mine did).
    Yes, the event ended Sunday night, although some people chose the "start later" option. I'm not sure when it ends for those folks.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Hi, I am extremely disappointed to report that I cannot finish my event due to to no fault of my own. I was going to get everything done within these past two hours before the event ends (which is easy for me since I was on chapter 9)but I have noticed the items I wanted to craft are gone and there is still time left. What the heck happened? This is completely unfair that I cannot finish my event because my dragon story tales scroll dragons are gone and so are all the decorations? I am really upset because I wanted to craft my orchid growth trees and a few other things but now I cannot do anything. What on earth happened? Why did you remove everything 2 hours early when my event was still going and had time?!? I am not even gonna bother trying anymore since its gone and restarting does nothing!!!

    Not fair that I cant finish the event because my game won?t let me finish I came on to the event to finish 2 hours ago, noticed it was gone. Thought it was a fluke. Restarted repeatedly but the event didnt come back!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!? If you check my game history I havent ever not finished the dragon tales events once this year and even last year too!!!!

    Since I started writing this there is now only 39 mins left and my dragon tales scroll dragons have not come back. WHY were they removed from my game early?!?!? I am not paying a bunch of gold to finish just because the game screwed me over by removing all my material and ability to craft all the items I needed to compete the tales! That is completely not fair!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ECD90239-45D3-49ED-A8BD-F2AFBEAF4BDB.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	55017Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A36D260-EE11-47D9-BBC7-B011B168A139.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	55018Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30E7F037-A238-4ABB-8A75-8D05E37A763B.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	55019

    Oh and I should mention ALL THE QUESTS FROM THE QUEST OUTPOST DISAPPEARED TOO!!! So I really could do nothing unless I purchased hundreds and hundreds of gold to complete an event I usually completely extremely well. I was going to use my gold to purchase the food I was short on in order to complete the event but since EVERY SINGLE THING I NEED to complete the event DISAPPEARED :cry: :sad: it would cost way way way wayyy too much for me to do on an event I have always completed almost for hardly any gold or free! Very disappointed with this it am so sad. I wanted to craft 2 orchid growths! Now I don’t get ANY! I always craft two of the big event decorations that I like. Now I dont get those OR the dragons OR the bonus dragons. ��

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8B32CB8A-A0AA-42BF-8B37-3AF584B20B90.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	55020
    We checked the setup is correct. We encourage you to write in so Support so they can check your server logs. Link is in my signature

  5. #5
    Rhino Keeper AraRaider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes, the event ended Sunday night, although some people chose the "start later" option. I'm not sure when it ends for those folks.
    I always start my event a day late so it ends the full amount of days after I start it. The event has never disappeared for me early before. I never start the event the instant it pops up. It has always allowed to start the event late this is the first time the event ever disappeared early before the time
    Was up for me.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

    ~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

  6. #6
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    I always start my event a day late so it ends the full amount of days after I start it. The event has never disappeared for me early before. I never start the event the instant it pops up. It has always allowed to start the event late this is the first time the event ever disappeared early before the time
    Was up for me.
    I wonder if turning clocks ahead this past week caused the problem . Some of the timers get reset but some don 't. Bingo ends an hour later since clocks were reset so it again coincides with end of leaderboard and world event. For me, that's 1:30 PM Eastern time. Chapters in tales had been ending at 3am for me but with clocks advancing they ended at 4am as did the timer on the right of the screen. However, I would not be surprised if the spell shop got synced back to the time the events finish so they got moved back to my 3am time. Hope this makes sense. Maybe you can pass this along if they don't find a cause and give you the last dragon. GL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •