Thread: Help! Why have I stopped getting bombs from evolving?

Rhino Keeper

Help! Why have I stopped getting bombs from evolving?

Ok...I’ve already crafted the primal flame dragon for the month so I‘ve been accruing my bombs to use for next months dragon. It has stopped at 25. I just evolved my diamond and overlove dragon and didn’t get any bombs for either. Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Ok...I’ve already crafted the primal flame dragon for the month so I‘ve been accruing my bombs to use for next months dragon. It has stopped at 25. I just evolved my diamond and overlove dragon and didn’t get any bombs for either. Is this normal?
    Yes, it is. The maximum number of bombs you can accrue from evolving your dragons is 25. To go beyond that you’d need a Bomb Producing Dragon like the Demolition Dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yes, it is. The maximum number of bombs you can accrue from evolving your dragons is 25. To go beyond that you?d need a Bomb Producing Dragon like the Demolition Dragon.

Oh goodness... I didn’t realize this! I’ve lost at least 20 bombs because I didn’t know that. Thank you so much for letting me know. I thought I’ve had more than that before. Can I craft more than 1 dragon a month? I’m assuming I’d need to send the first one to the trading portal before crafting the second.

Oh goodness... I didn’t realize this! I’ve lost at least 20 bombs because I didn’t know that. Thank you so much for letting me know. I thought I’ve had more than that before. Can I craft more than 1 dragon a month? I’m assuming I’d need to send the first one to the trading portal before crafting the second.
    It isn't necessary to trade the first dragon off before the crafting of the second dragon. With the Mining and Arena craft dragons, the only limit to the number you may craft is the number of tokens you can gather through the mines or in the arena

And just a heads up about the mining for expansion parts. You can mine for a total of 56 expansions but don't go all the way. Mine for only 55 expansions and leave the last mining expansion unused because once you convert the 56th piece of land, the "Mine for Land" side of the mines will be permanently closed. If you leave it open, you may keep going back to it to mine for food and coins; just don't do the last expansion. The amount of food and coins you get from this mine is far more than what you get from the "Mine for Dragons" side
    Last edited by deadpixel; 03-16-20 at 12:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It isn't necessary to trade the first dragon off before the crafting of the second dragon. With the Mining and Arena craft dragons, the only limit to the number you may craft is the number of tokens you can gather through the mines or in the arena

And just a heads up about the mining for expansion parts. You can mine for a total of 56 expansions but don't go all the way. Mine for only 55 expansions and leave the last mining expansion unused because once you convert the 56th piece of land, the "Mine for Land" side of the mines will be permanently closed. If you leave it open, you may keep going back to it to mine for food and coins; just don't do the last expansion. The amount of food and coins you get from this mine is far more than what you get from the "Mine for Dragons" side
    Good to know!! Thank you for letting me know!

Fashion Designer
    Good to know!! Thank you for letting me know!
    Another note on on mining. Dynamite also tops out at 25, land parts tops out at 1000 from mining but you will still get land parts from the events (like prizes at the end of Chapters for Tales). I currently have 1335 land parts and whenever I get a hit on the island side, I wil get Xcoins/food + a little 0 next to the land part icon that appears. Hopefully we will be able to use them and maps for something else in the future.