Thread: My friend's bakery story's money and gem disappear everyday.Anyone give her a help?

My friend's bakery story's money and gem disappear everyday.Anyone give her a help?

Everyday after her shower..her bakery story's money and gem disappear..anyone has the same situation?Can anyone here give us a help?

Nightclub Owner
    I've never heard of this issue recurring daily for a player though I've heard of players losing money/gems accidentally in the game. Because it happens daily, my first thought would be that someone else was accessing the game and I'd tell your fiend to change their password ASAP. Other than that, your friend should open a ticket with s8 support. Support can see if her game currency was spent, what items it was used on and they could help your friend on what to do going forward.

It's nice of you to ask on their behalf but when contacting support, only the account owner can get info/ask the team to access their account. Your friend will have to be the one to contact the company because they will likely be required to provide details to show this is, in fact, their own account.

Be sure to have your friend include as much information as possible, the more details the better. I would definitely try to include when this started happening, the amount of money/gems going missing, the times and if/when the currency returns to the game. Over the years, I've found that it's better to provide too many details to the team than not enough.

Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us