Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Does anyone know which alicorn that is? And what is the name of the gazebo?
    It's an aquamarine alicorn. I think it drops mermaid scales or something along with the daily energy? Not sure, to be honest. I have one but I don't pay much attention to the extra drops besides energy, tbh. Anyway, it's a regular daily ali, definitely worth getting if it shows up in your tent!

Actually I love the S8 idea of making cheap but nice prizes of weekdays and expensive but worthy prizes on week-ends. Yes, the additional week-end cabbages cost a lot of gems, but we are not forced to buy them. That gives players a good choice.
    In my perfectionism I only wish this would work well without causing the game crushes and bugs. But nothing in the world is perfect.
    Nice idea, and again splendid artwork. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone won the Rosey Dog/Floral Pup yet? I'm gonna wager some sort of petal drop with creep tooth, etc. But I'm on the look out for energy, mermaid scale, and spelldew droppers. Just curious!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Has anyone won the Rosey Dog/Floral Pup yet? I'm gonna wager some sort of petal drop with creep tooth, etc. But I'm on the look out for energy, mermaid scale, and spelldew droppers. Just curious!
    This is previously released Flower Puppy. It drops one of: creep tooth, fey crystal, fur, petals, rat tail. Timer on mine is 1 hr

Rhino Keeper
    What is the faerie and what does she drop?
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    This is previously released Flower Puppy. It drops one of: creep tooth, fey crystal, fur, petals, rat tail. Timer on mine is 1 hr
    Thanks very much for the quick response! Love this message board. Wasn't sure if I wanted to commit my slowly hoarded cabbages to it or not. <3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    That is the spellbound fairie -- I am pretty sure-- and she chance drops the dew. She will be in the inventory-- she is a few years old.

There is another fairie that looks just like her but I am 99% sure this is the spellbound.

Fashion Designer
    My skunkupining dropped an expansion permit. Probably a super rare drop though.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    That is the spellbound fairie -- I am pretty sure-- and she chance drops the dew. She will be in the inventory-- she is a few years old.

There is another fairie that looks just like her but I am 99% sure this is the spellbound.
    You're right, Spellbound Faerie has the purple hair and her twin sister Lara has blue hair.

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Spellbound Faerie has a 12 hour timer and has the chance to drop: Any color petal, Glimmerdust or Spellbound Dew. I get single petals from most often but she's so gorgeous that she earned a permanent place on my board despite the drops.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if there is a difference in the drops of the (normal) Dragon, Silver Fae Dragon and Dragon Bones.
    Does the Dragon Bones drop more Coins? (it's huge! 3x3!)
    Does the Silver Fae Dragon have a bigger chance to drop the good stuff (gems, energy)?

Just won the Silver Fae Dragon this morning, but now I'm wondering if it was a good way to spent my Cabbages.
    I don't collect from my Dragons (already have enough Dragon Scales, and other drops are to rare), so it the drops are the same it would be a shame.

My Tent is acting a bit weird.
    Yesterday morning it was Monday here in the Netherlands, but I got a weekend prize (because of the time difference)
    But yesterday evening I still had the same prize, but all my normal Cabbages showed up as Rosey Cabbages.
    So I went for the prize, a cute Baby Gnome.
    This morning (Tuesday) I have weekday prizes, Rosey Cabbage to throw BUT all my normal (rotten) Cabbages are still turned into Rosey Cabbages..
    This is all very strange, but I can't really complain because I got the Baby Gnome because of it. Wouldn't be able to win him otherwise.

ShibuyaCloth, thank you so much for posting the inventory cards of the prizes!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast