Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2020)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADD7DCC3-3C32-4B9F-888F-910600422580.jpeg 
Views:	4042 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	55003Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8D779367-65A1-4F5B-8322-FC5685288335.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	55004
    Spider monkey is seriously cute, but not an energy dropper as I had hoped. He is animated, 1x1 size, 22 hour timer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I went for the pile of baby seals and yep, that is it's name. 22 hr timer. Card says it will drop energy.

I got 6 rosey cabbages given to me when the tent timer started for today, watched 3 videos for three more, and did buy 90 gems worth of bushes. It took 25 throws!
    Thanks for this. Makes me glad with my decision. Out of interest, I decided I'd use my rosey cabbages to see how it went, so threw the 6 and then got the ones from videos like you. That got me to 4 out of the 6 , but I felt sure it was just trying to tempt me to go for more and it would not continue at that rate

Given it was the raccoon (I think? We don't have them here) I stopped there. I might (just might) have been tempted for the spider monkey as that I like the look of most, but I have very, very, very rarely spent any gems to get a tent prize.

Like others, I am struggling to understand what they would make it work this way.

Rhino Keeper
    I spent 90 Gems on the Rosy Cabbages so I could get the pile of baby seals I couldn't resist too cute. S8 does amazing artwork. I had 4 rosy cabbages left over I am sure I will lose those but glad I was able to get the seals.

Farm Supplier
    I think they chose to do it this way for, of course, profit.

The prizes, I believe, will switch during the week. As it says, these are the premium or best prizes, on the weekend. We must pay for these ones. So the ones during the week will be the ones that are not as great. Just decorations or coin droppers. Or even not as good looking decos. Those will be the ones we can get for free in essence from collecting from our cabbage hut. You can not think ?why would they do this?? in regards to how it helps us because they would not necessarily do something to help us. You must think ?how does this benefit them as a company?? By splitting the best prizes from the worst ones and charging for the best ones, they are hoping we will all pay to have a chance to receive the best ones. What they failed to calculate into that equation though is the satisfaction of players, mostly dissatisfaction, due to the companies profit over player mentality. If they continue to take away the few things we use to find value in the game they will not have many people left supporting them. It seems every time they make a negative change, yet we find a silver lining, for example the snowball change yet we realized we could accumulate cabbages, they come back with a change that undercuts our sliver of silver lining.

At some point you lose profits by not focusing on player acquisition and only focusing on profit. If they would have focused on players being happy, and all the ones that have left would have stayed, they would be making quite a bit more money, even if they were not bringing in as much per player. Plus players would invite more people to the game and they would spread the word about how great it is instead of what they probably say about the game now.

Just my opinions. This is not all because of the rosy cabbages either. It is because of Feanor, the Cloud troll, and a lot of other things that have been going on lately. Things just seem to be getting worse. That is all.
    Last edited by sunnyhook; 03-14-20 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Clarification

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    It seems every time they make a negative change, yet we find a silver lining, for example the snowball change yet we realized we could accumulate cabbages, they come back with a change that undercuts our sliver of silver lining.
    Indeed being able to save lots of Cabbages (and still throw the free snowballs) was the only thing that made the Snowball event end up being a positive thing for me.
    But that not being the case here (watching video's indeed awards Rosy Cabbages instead of normal ones), I only see downsides.
    Less chance for good prizes for our normal Cabbages. No positives, except for those willing to spent Gems (they get better prizes)
    Disappointing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I spent 90 Gems on the Rosy Cabbages so I could get the pile of baby seals I couldn't resist too cute. S8 does amazing artwork. I had 4 rosy cabbages left over I am sure I will lose those but glad I was able to get the seals.
    They are super cute indeed, congratulations!
    The Rosey Cabbages will not be lost, they will return in your Tent next week/ weekend (see pop-up page 1)
    But because you get 6 for free, it doesn't do you very much good. (you'll only get 2 for free, for a total of 6, instead of 6 for free)

Fashion Designer
    I cannot afford to change to an iOS system so already at a disadvantage and was wondering if I've wasted my time and resources obtaining cabbage huts? Is there ever going to be a way to trade my regular cabbages to rosy ones?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I cannot afford to change to an iOS system so already at a disadvantage and was wondering if I've wasted my time and resources obtaining cabbage huts? Is there ever going to be a way to trade my regular cabbages to rosy ones?
    I don't think you wasted time and resources. The Cabbage Huts are still good to have. Last month there were some good prizes to win. (future prizes remains to be seen)
    But I do think the recent developments reduces the value of the Hut's and the normal Rotten Cabbages.
    (having to trade them 2 for 1 in Snowball event, or not being able to use them at all for 2/ 3 days a week now, meaning less chance for the prize you want to show up)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Attachment 54990Attachment 54991

Decoration only, no drops, no royal points
    Spring lighthouse above is 2x2

The raccoon below is 1x1 and has a 4 hr timer. I know it says red panda but I really think it looks more like a raccoon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9D3C5E47-F529-44E9-B45F-261BEB92D637.jpeg 
Views:	4144 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	55007Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2B7ADC94-2428-4E8B-B2FA-1A85099584B5.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	55008

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe they?ll have animals or trolls in the next event that you can craft from the butterfly thing that will drop the rosey cabbages like the gnomes dropped snowballs for the winter one

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast