Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2020)

Fashion Designer
    I got the lemonade stand, the gazebo, and tower several times, but what I wanted was the alicorn and tide dragon.. I dislike those roses cabbage thing on the weekend because I feel like it interfered with me getting the weekday prizes that I wanted.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I got the lemonade stand, the gazebo, and tower several times, but what I wanted was the alicorn and tide dragon.. I dislike those roses cabbage thing on the weekend because I feel like it interfered with me getting the weekday prizes that I wanted.
    If I could get nothing but Ali's and maybe a skunk in the weekend that would be great!!!
    StormID: neferlala

Nightclub Owner
    With the daily rose cabbage + free videos, I won the Silver Fae Dragon! First time this ever happens with on top of that so little cabbage.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Well, I was complaining that my tent wasn't offering anything other than the Lighthouse on the weekends and it finally offered something new! The Spider Monkey showed up yesterday. YAY. What did I get today? Spider Monkey, again. *sigh*

I know I should be accustomed to this after years of terrible rotations and I am... to a point. But I'm finding that regardless of how much I expect it to happen, I still get frustrated and let down to see the same item in my tent for days on end.

Fashion Designer
    I feel you pain as today I also got the lighthouse..again.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Well, I was complaining that my tent wasn't offering anything other than the Lighthouse on the weekends and it finally offered something new! The Spider Monkey showed up yesterday. YAY. What did I get today? Spider Monkey, again. *sigh*

I know I should be accustomed to this after years of terrible rotations and I am... to a point. But I'm finding that regardless of how much I expect it to happen, I still get frustrated and let down to see the same item in my tent for days on end.
    I would love a Spider monkey. I have the same prize as yesterday too, the Fountain
    Hope everyone is more lucky tomorrow!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    With the daily rose cabbage + free videos, I won the Silver Fae Dragon! First time this ever happens with on top of that so little cabbage.
    Wow, that's super lucky, congratulations!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I would love a Spider monkey. I have the same prize as yesterday too, the Fountain
    Hope everyone is more lucky tomorrow!
    Day Three of the Spider Monkey. C'mon! Maybe if I get the Aqaumarine Ali in my tent this week it'll take the sting away of essentially losing the chance for a prize this weekend?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

I am a pessimist, I always expect the worst.......so I only get pleasant surprises when things DO go the way I prefer lolol

it's helped me IRL numerous times over the past decade with the leukemia diagnosis. Instead of bumming out every time things don't go right/easily, I expect everything to be a problem/mess. Then I just chug along when I get the "expected" unpleasantness, but them am wildly Happy when things go smoothly

i really enjoy being a pessimist......

yay i got an ali!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-14-20 at 10:09 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    not sure what the logic behind rosey cabbages is because I tried to get the lighthouse but didn't have enough. I came back to the tent later and it let me finish with regular cabbages. nice.