Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2020)

Farm Supplier
    Thanks everyone for posting on the rosy cabbage prizes. Today my tent had the pile of seals and I decided to go for it. I spent a total of 90 gems. I don?t know why I don?t have the video option bc I had that option for the snowy cabbage event. Anyways just to give you guys an estimate the rosy bushes gave me 6, 5 and 4 rosy cabbages and of course I used the 6 already given in the tent first. I had 1 rosy cabbage left over. I think 90 gems for an energy giver is a pretty good deal considering how much Feanor and the cloud in the last sale was way more and I?m assuming the drop rates are similar. I?m not expecting much but every little bit of energy helps and the seals are super cute.

Ugh i have now had that stupid bearded baby 3 times!!!

Hi, Has anyone else had trouble with prizes from hitting a cabbage in the Baron tent?
    Prior to the snowball event if you hit the baron with a rotten cabbage in the tent and found a cabbage pic you would get both a rotten cabbage added to your total and when you exited the tent a normal cabbage was also added to your inventory for crafting in the kitchen. During the Snowball I had more than one day where I hit/found multiple cabbages in the tent. Upon exiting it was very obvious that neither the normal cabbages nor the rotten cabbages were being added to their respective totals. I messaged Storm8 twice about this during the snowball event and the second time they said they were looking into that issue.

I just threw my 6 free rosy cabbages in the tent and found 1 cabbage behind a baron. The exit screen shows that I won a cabbage, but just like in the snowball event I don't have a fresh cabbage added to my inventory and I will assume I didn't get an extra rotten cabbage ...but there is no way to tell your rotten cabbage total while rosy cabbages are active now that the snowball exchange is gone. Of course I definitely did not get an extra rosy which makes sense.

I find this annoying because the premise of the tent is that for every ball (snow/rotten cabbage/rosy cabbage) that you throw you are supposed to receive a basic prize such as coins, glue, living wood, etc. But finding a cabbage has become like a booby prize because you actually receive Nothing. (I am ignoring the idea that receiving a prize you are maxed out on is similar because that just depends on your personal inventory)

When they are free balls like my free rosy cabbages today - it is bit annoying
    when they are rotten cabbages that you bought a hut to collect from - even more annoying
    When they are snowballs you had to convert from multiple rotten cabbages over 6 hours - it is doubly even more annoying
    When they are rotten cabbages or snowballs or rosy cabbages that you actually paid gems for ... it seems a bit insulting... especially as this was not the way it was until the snowball event as far as I am aware.

I actually wonder why they don't just make our rotten cabbages total available to see in our inventory now that they are doing these special events.
    However I actually think they should create a second Baron tent if they want to keep running these special events.
    As much as I hate the idea of something taking up more real estate .....wouldn't it just be easier and less buggy to create a special event tent that will track the current special type of ball that is to be thrown?
    For instance with this event the regular baron tent could be unavailable until 11PDT Monday and the Event tent active. Then at 11 am PDT the event tent could have a 96 hour timer and the original baron tent would be active monday-thursday.

Just my 2 cents.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdomlandone View Post
    Hi, Has anyone else had trouble with prizes from hitting a cabbage in the Baron tent?
    Prior to the snowball event if you hit the baron with a rotten cabbage in the tent and found a cabbage pic you would get both a rotten cabbage added to your total and when you exited the tent a normal cabbage was also added to your inventory for crafting in the kitchen. During the Snowball I had more than one day where I hit/found multiple cabbages in the tent. Upon exiting it was very obvious that neither the normal cabbages nor the rotten cabbages were being added to their respective totals. I messaged Storm8 twice about this during the snowball event and the second time they said they were looking into that issue.

I just threw my 6 free rosy cabbages in the tent and found 1 cabbage behind a baron. The exit screen shows that I won a cabbage, but just like in the snowball event I don't have a fresh cabbage added to my inventory and I will assume I didn't get an extra rotten cabbage ...but there is no way to tell your rotten cabbage total while rosy cabbages are active now that the snowball exchange is gone. Of course I definitely did not get an extra rosy which makes sense.

I find this annoying because the premise of the tent is that for every ball (snow/rotten cabbage/rosy cabbage) that you throw you are supposed to receive a basic prize such as coins, glue, living wood, etc. But finding a cabbage has become like a booby prize because you actually receive Nothing. (I am ignoring the idea that receiving a prize you are maxed out on is similar because that just depends on your personal inventory)

When they are free balls like my free rosy cabbages today - it is bit annoying
    when they are rotten cabbages that you bought a hut to collect from - even more annoying
    When they are snowballs you had to convert from multiple rotten cabbages over 6 hours - it is doubly even more annoying
    When they are rotten cabbages or snowballs or rosy cabbages that you actually paid gems for ... it seems a bit insulting... especially as this was not the way it was until the snowball event as far as I am aware.

I actually wonder why they don't just make our rotten cabbages total available to see in our inventory now that they are doing these special events.
    However I actually think they should create a second Baron tent if they want to keep running these special events.
    As much as I hate the idea of something taking up more real estate .....wouldn't it just be easier and less buggy to create a special event tent that will track the current special type of ball that is to be thrown?
    For instance with this event the regular baron tent could be unavailable until 11PDT Monday and the Event tent active. Then at 11 am PDT the event tent could have a 96 hour timer and the original baron tent would be active monday-thursday.

Just my 2 cents.
    I don't recall ever getting a normal (to eat) Cabbage when winning a Rotten Cabbage in the Tent.
    And as far as I've noticed the won Rotten Cabbage is being added to your total. You can't check it now, but when you could (weekday's or before this new event) it worked fine for me.

I agree it's confusing you can't check you Rotten Cabbage total in the weekend. I wish they would have kept the Snowball craft in the Trade Wagon.

Executive Chef
    i woul do the tip on watching videos but i havent had a video in a couple of months. but i am in the same boat that i open up the tent in the morning
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

The baby gnome also drops mushrooms. Got 2 of them. If I find different drops I will edit it in this post.

Edit: confirmed drops: living wood, mushroom, coins, glimmerdust, silver and lumin essence. Maybe not the best price in the tent, but a nice to have creature.
    Last edited by CelineDragoness; 03-26-20 at 12:01 PM.

Banned
    When do the Weekend shenanigans end?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    When do the Weekend shenanigans end?
    Its ended. Unfortunately I had the fountain in there. I hope that skunkupiny gets stuck in there at some point. I'll throw regular cabbages at that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Its ended. Unfortunately I had the fountain in there. I hope that skunkupiny gets stuck in there at some point. I'll throw regular cabbages at that.
    It's a beautiful Fountain, but with no drops it's not such a good prize.
    I was super lucky to get the Seal in my Tent yesterday, and thanks to trowing the 6 free ones and Melany's tip (watch video's for extra Rosey Cabbages), it ended up costing me not many Rotten Cabbages.

As long as they don't change this little loophole I'm fine with the changes.
    4 day's of normal Tent prizes,
    2 day's waiting and saving my Cabbages (and still throw 6 free Rosey Cabbages per day for a chance at a free Rotten Cabbage),
    1 day to have a chance at a cool new prize for far less Rotten Cabbages than normal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    It's a beautiful Fountain, but with no drops it's not such a good prize.
    I was super lucky to get the Seal in my Tent yesterday, and thanks to trowing the 6 free ones and Melany's tip (watch video's for extra Rosey Cabbages), it ended up costing me not many Rotten Cabbages.

As long as they don't change this little loophole I'm fine with the changes.
    4 day's of normal Tent prizes,
    2 day's waiting and saving my Cabbages (and still throw 6 free Rosey Cabbages per day for a chance at a free Rotten Cabbage),
    1 day to have a chance at a cool new prize for far less Rotten Cabbages than normal.
    key phrase- as long as they don't change this little loophole. I agree I like the fountain, but I have so many beautiful ones in storage. I keep thinking that one of these days I will make an area just to display those fountains.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast