Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 03/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2020)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Are you sure? I don't see why it wouldn't.
    Surely it doesn't matter which Cabbage is in the Tent at the time.
    Collecting from your Cabbage Hut adds Rotten Cabbage to your Rotten Cabbage pile too, even if it's in the weekend.
    If you're sure the Rotten Cabbages won in the Tent in the weekend don't get added to your Rotten Cabbage total, it must be a bug right?
    I've been keeping a very close eye on my totals and every cabbage won in the tent has added to my total without issues regardless of which day of the week. If this is a bug, perhaps it's an isolated one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Are you sure? I don't see why it wouldn't.
    Surely it doesn't matter which Cabbage is in the Tent at the time.
    Collecting from your Cabbage Hut adds Rotten Cabbage to your Rotten Cabbage pile too, even if it's in the weekend.
    If you're sure the Rotten Cabbages won in the Tent in the weekend don't get added to your Rotten Cabbage total, it must be a bug right?
    sorry i misunderstood your question. it should. i thought you meant if you had rosey cabbages if they added to your rotten cabbage count
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been keeping a very close eye on my totals and every cabbage won in the tent has added to my total without issues regardless of which day of the week. If this is a bug, perhaps it's an isolated one?
    Good to hear this was a misunderstanding.
    Thanks for confirming the Rotten Cabbages won in the Tent get added to your total, regardless of the day/ what is in the Tent at that moment AnnirasSweets!

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    No Ali all month. : (

I still have a couple of days I think, may chance smile upon me!

Maybe this will last longer to give us more chances at the weekday prizes?
    Same here. Just like trying to find water in the dessert :-). Not a big fan of the weekend prices change. +2 energy droppers isnt my cup of tea and significantly lowers the chance of getting alicorns. Business wise I also dont get it. Before the weekend change I often had to buy cabbages to get an alicorn but now whenever one pops up, its for free, but alas they don?t :-(. Dont mind supporting the game, but in this way its getting challenging for me doing so :-). We will see what the next batch of tent prices will bring to the table.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Same here. Just like trying to find water in the dessert :-). Not a big fan of the weekend prices change. +2 energy droppers isnt my cup of tea and significantly lowers the chance of getting alicorns. Business wise I also dont get it. Before the weekend change I often had to buy cabbages to get an alicorn but now whenever one pops up, its for free, but alas they don?t :-(. Dont mind supporting the game, but in this way its getting challenging for me doing so :-). We will see what the next batch of tent prices will bring to the table.
    And hopefully they give up the weekend change, or extend the weekday prize lot availability. If I had been in the market for aquamarine towers and spires, I'd be well supplied! I did get a pile of baby seals in the beginning cuz they are adorable, but being only a 2 energy dropper meant ONLY one.

Alis are like the potato chips from the movie Over the Hedge - too much is never enough. : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    I forgot to get a screenshot, but there are some tasty prizes coming up! They are switching rosey cabbages for ice cream
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Banned
    Videos to get Cabbage Ice Cream are not working.. and ewwww Cabbage Ice Cream ???

Fashion Designer
    Same here. Watched a video, waited for the the reward but didn't receive any cabbage. I've watched 3 videos already. Please fix it for us!

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06FDC0E0-5996-42C0-8B69-4B0733A5B0F4.jpg 
Views:	5850 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	55688

I have this in my tent right now. I'm waiting for them to fix the video feature so I can take this baby home

Name:	4E76C3F3-6EEC-48CD-A6FB-1567A1154905.jpeg 
Views:	448 
Size:	186.5 KB 
ID:	55689
    Last edited by Melany77; 06-05-20 at 01:46 PM.

Fashion Designer
    4 hours

Name:	046F1BC5-B670-49F3-9776-A95EB3420DCF.jpeg 
Views:	5465 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	55694

Name:	B7AC5ECB-9D23-4063-8462-A93E308F36DC.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	55695