Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2020)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Yesterday, I threw my cabbages for the prize that i couldnt see and was rewarded with nothing. Today, I threw all the cabbages and never got 2 of the things you need to find...this has never happened before to me. Anyone else?

I don’t know how to upload a screenshot from my iPad.
    How strange... probably bc the screen hadn't loaded. If you can reach out to Support they should be able to assist you. link in my signature if you need it.

Executive Chef
    Post 1 is now updated, folks. Let me know any additional drops or info not listed.

Nightclub Owner
    Dang it! I normally open my tent every morning before I go to work but apparently that will have to change.

Opened my tent this morning and saw the Aquamarine Spire so I've lost a chance at the good/new prizes. So mad at myself for not paying attention to the specific times that the changeover happens to better prepare for it. I really want to like and support this new system but it's very difficult to do when I still have more questions than answers.

S8, can you not offer more detailed information on the new setup?

Executive Chef
    We're in the same boat, Annira. I open my Tent in the mornings too (on the days I actually I log in, lol) so that only means our "weekend prizes" move to Sat, Sun & Mon (or at least it did last weekend for me) cuz I *think* the new prizes change over in the Tent at 11am Pacific time. Don't hold me to that til we get S8 confirmation, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    We're in the same boat, Annira. I open my Tent in the mornings too (on the days I actually I log in, lol) so that only means our "weekend prizes" move to Sat, Sun & Mon (or at least it did last weekend for me) cuz I *think* the new prizes change over in the Tent at 11am Pacific time. Don't hold me to that til we get S8 confirmation, though.
    I had the new prizes sat, sun and mon last weekend.

Executive Chef
    Yep, we already have confirmation. See the first pop-up pic I posted in Post 1. Lol

Rosey Cabbages start on Fridays at 11am PDT and Rotten Cabbages return Monday at 11am PDT.
    (Don't know why they said "PST" cuz we're in Daylight Savings Time now)
    So if you collect from your tent BEFORE that time, you're actually getting the previous day's prize.
    Hope that makes sense.

Banned
    Yep, we already have confirmation. See the first pop-up pic I posted in Post 1. Lol

Rosey Cabbages start on Fridays at 11am PDT and Rotten Cabbages return Monday at 11am PDT.
    So if you collect from your tent BEFORE that time, you're actually getting the previous day's prize.
    Hope that makes sense.
    Would be nice if they turn the Rotten Cabbages you uncover into Rosey Cabbages. I never will but if someone paid gems to uncover slots and got a few Rotten and not a chance to regain a few throws would not be happy.

Nightclub Owner

Hope that makes sense.
    Lol. Thanks for pointing that out. Missed it entirely!

Fashion Designer
    A little tip, in case you haven't noticed: say you open the tent early Monday and get the special weekend prize that you want. Throw the 6 free rosey cabbages, watch videos and get as many free cabbages as you can and throw them all. Then wait. After 11 am the tent will switch to the regular rotten cabbages and the special prize will still be in there. Now you can just use your stock pile of rotten cabbages to get the rest of the hidden squares and win your item without having to spend gems.

On another note, the tent has not been kind to me this month. There're so many wonderful prizes and I haven't got a single item that I wanted. And I'm not even that picky. Sigh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    A little tip, in case you haven't noticed: say you open the tent early Monday and get the special weekend prize that you want. Throw the 6 free rosey cabbages, watch videos and get as many free cabbages as you can and throw them all. Then wait. After 11 am the tent will switch to the regular rotten cabbages and the special prize will still be in there. Now you can just use your stock pile of rotten cabbages to get the rest of the hidden squares and win your item without having to spend gems.

On another note, the tent has not been kind to me this month. There're so many wonderful prizes and I haven't got a single item that I wanted. And I'm not even that picky. Sigh.
    Thanks for the tip Melany77! Such a shame you haven't got any good prizes in you Tent

Right now my Tent shows I have 0 Rotten Cabbages. I know it's just the picture that's wrong, it should be a picture of Rosey Cabbages (of which I have 0).
    Anyone else have this problem/ glitch? I'm confident my real Rotten Cabbage amount will show again on Monday, but it's still confusing, especially for players who are not on the forum.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-20-20 at 11:16 PM.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast