Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2020)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Is the Snowball craft in the Trade Wagon meant to have switched to a Rosey Cabbage craft??
    Good question, but even if it's not, I still find it comforting I can check my Cabbages supply somewhere. (I really startled when opening my Tent and not seeing my Cabbage amount)

If I were S8 I would share info of all the prices to our great moderators, so that we all know were we like to spend our gems on. Buying rose cabbage bushes for prices from which I dont know the drops or if it is a deco is def not my cup of tea. Based on the info we got it looks like the seal and gnome might be worth it. My pinky seal needs a brother :-)

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EAF73E12-A8F6-4B86-95B1-5FDE45418EF0.jpeg 
Views:	4909 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	54990Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AEB26FC7-3130-4626-964A-F4481C5C3D91.jpeg 
Views:	127 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	54991

Decoration only, no drops, no royal points

Fashion Designer
    It doesn't seem to be like the snowball event, I don't see the possibility to convert cabbages anywhere and after I threw my 6 free rosy cabbages and watched a video I got one extra rosy cabbage. So I guess we have the possibility of up to 12 free rosy cabbages (6 daily + up to 6 from videos) and for the rest we need to pay with gems to get any prices.

I agree with the request to please let us know what the drops are, so we can decide where we want to spend our gems!
    I also hope it's not going to be like this in the future every weekend... That would be only 4 days out of 7 that we can use our hard earned normal cabbages

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    It doesn't seem to be like the snowball event, I don't see the possibility to convert cabbages anywhere and after I threw my 6 free rosy cabbages and watched a video I got one extra rosy cabbage. So I guess we have the possibility of up to 12 free rosy cabbages (6 daily + up to 6 from videos) and for the rest we need to pay with gems to get any prices.

I agree with the request to please let us know what the drops are, so we can decide where we want to spend our gems!
    I also hope it's not going to be like this in the future every weekend... That would be only 4 days out of 7 that we can use our hard earned normal cabbages
    Hmm, I got (normal) Cabbages for watching video's.. I hope that continues, I'd rather have the normal ones so I can save them.
    I think they mean to do this for some time, I got a pop-up saying any Rosy Cabbages you don't use will be available to use the next week/ weekend. (same as the normal ones for working days)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-14-20 at 05:39 AM.

I spent my free 6 Rosey cabbages, but have no option to watch video for free cabbage. What should i do the get this option?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    I spent my free 6 Rosey cabbages, but have no option to watch video for free cabbage. What should i do the get this option?
    Change to an iOS device. 🙈 I don't get the videos either, because I'm on android. 😓

Nightclub Owner
    Do we have any official word on how long this new system is meant to last or whether the new prizes will still only last one month?

The Snowball event convinced me that using a secondary supply to toss in the tent isn't necessarily a bad thing but the Rosy Cabbage situation is so different that I'm having a hard time seeing the positives. Why are we switching between the two sources if the prizes remain the same during the week and weekend? Why only use Rosy Cabbages on the weekends? Will there be event prizes that offer Rosy Cabbages like the gnomes offered Snowballs?

Too many questions for me to process this opportunity properly. Please s8, may we have a detailed explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Hmm, I got (normal) Cabbages for watching video's.. I hope that continues, I'd rather have the normal ones so I can save them.
    I think they mean to do this for some time, I got a pop-up saying any Rosy Cabbages you don't use will be available to use the next week/ weekend. (same as the normal ones for working days)
    I got Rotten Cabbages as well yesterday but today the videos are giving Rosy Cabbages.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post

Name:	EAF73E12-A8F6-4B86-95B1-5FDE45418EF0.jpeg 
Views:	4909 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	54990Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AEB26FC7-3130-4626-964A-F4481C5C3D91.jpeg 
Views:	127 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	54991

Decoration only, no drops, no royal points
    Thx Melany. That sure is disappointing cuz it's very cute. What size is it?

ETA: Ditto everything Annira said. Trying to figure this out is making my head swim and doesn't really make sense.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 03-14-20 at 07:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    Here?s my offer, the three pups. But I?m not planning on using my gems to get it, cute as they are.

Name:	857172BC-0A38-4AF9-9827-9991D1E5F361.jpeg 
Views:	892 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	54993

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast