Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2020)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    This is previously released Flower Puppy. It drops one of: creep tooth, fey crystal, fur, petals, rat tail. Timer on mine is 1 hr
    Flower Puppy - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: All the cuddles of a puppy with none of the puppy smell! Pet it to see what items it found for you!
    Level: 10
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Baron
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Fey Crystal, Red Petal, White Petal, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Purple Petal
    Events: Baron's Tent - June 2017, Baron's Tent - Mai 2019
    Collection: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Coll. Speed-up: 4 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99209

Good Eye! I dd not spot it
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Thank you so much ShibuyaCloth for posting the weekly tent prices. Based on that I compiled my wish list. Now I hope that the lucky gnomes force will be on my side :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a difference in the drops of the (normal) Dragon, Silver Fae Dragon and Dragon Bones.
    Does the Dragon Bones drop more Coins? (it's huge! 3x3!)
    Does the Silver Fae Dragon have a bigger chance to drop the good stuff (gems, energy)?

Just won the Silver Fae Dragon this morning, but now I'm wondering if it was a good way to spent my Cabbages.
    I don't collect from my Dragons (already have enough Dragon Scales, and other drops are to rare), so it the drops are the same it would be a shame. ...snip...
    In general, the dragons/Dragon Bones all have the same chances of dropping any of the rare drops (such as gems, energy or high amounts of coins) the same way that every Alicorn has the same chances of dropping higher amounts.

In my realm, I could see a certain set of results but those results will not hold up in other people's realms so it's really difficult to answer a question like this accurately. Randomness is pretty much the only thing that can be counted upon in CS most times, lol.

My first collection of the skunkupining was 2 earthwisps. These days I can't seem to make earthwisps fast enough so I'm happy with it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In general, the dragons/Dragon Bones all have the same chances of dropping any of the rare drops (such as gems, energy or high amounts of coins) the same way that every Alicorn has the same chances of dropping higher amounts.

In my realm, I could see a certain set of results but those results will not hold up in other people's realms so it's really difficult to answer a question like this accurately. Randomness is pretty much the only thing that can be counted upon in CS most times, lol.
    Thanks AnnirasSweets!

I hope everyone get good prizes in their Tent! Good luck

Executive Chef
    I got the huge, 3x3 Dragon Bones & first drop was dragon scales only.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Banned
    I just got Spellbound Faerie in my tent. ooops i see she was already discussed. I do love her artwork and coloration .. and it looks like she either doing a Curtsy or attempting the Russian Bottle Dance. But I am Spellbound by things that give me Spellbound Dew so ill skip on a 3rd one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    In my tent it is possible to throw cabbages but the prize is not showing. It shows "loading" simce 40 minutes, but the timer of prize works. Force closed the game many times, it didn't help.
    Why does S8 change the things in the tent like two sort of cabbages if it results in bugs only.
    This happened to me too, I used them, and got nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Yesterday, I threw my cabbages for the prize that i couldnt see and was rewarded with nothing. Today, I threw all the cabbages and never got 2 of the things you need to find...this has never happened before to me. Anyone else?

I don’t know how to upload a screenshot from my iPad.

Woo! Got me the aquamarine alicorn! It only took me about a hundred gems lmao

I regret nothing

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast