Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/13 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2020)

Got the Skunku from the tent. I think it is similair compared to the Skunku you could get in the snowball event. Extremely rare, but I got some expansion permits from one of them. Besides that its a nice source of expansion mats, like trade tickets (rare). It did cost me 150 gems on the bushes to get it. I see reports from people using only 90, but thats pure luck. I think 150 gems is a good benchmark for anyone going after a weekend price. I agree with all what has been written down. The weekend creatures, which look awesome, are only meant to generate income for S8. Just my two cents, but the tent has always been there to earn S8 money, but over time players collected so many cabbages that S8 had to figure out a new ploy to make profit again from the tent. Impopulair opinion, but I don’t mind paying for tent creatures as long as I know what the drops are and I think it is worth it for my queendom. Games like this need to generate income. Otherwise it will be off the air before you know it, so I am ok with this. However don’t get me started about the Feanor fiasco, cause that is def a not OK thing for S8 to earn money.

Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Impopulair opinion, but I don’t mind paying for tent creatures as long as I know what the drops are and I think it is worth it for my queendom. Games like this need to generate income. Otherwise it will be off the air before you know it, so I am ok with this.
    Fair point but I spent gems on a cabbage hut right before we started having all of these irregular baron tent months. So now it feels like I paid to get into the amusement park but none of the rides are included with the ticket. Some players have had their cabbage hut for months or years and have more than made up for the investment. Others don't have the cabbage hut and see prizes as pure gem purchases. But there are a select few of us who bought the cabbage hut right before it significantly lost value. February was my first regular month and I was happy to get my first tent prize using cabbages. Are tent prizes for throwing regular cabbages still going to be a thing?

I followed the original "pay to play" deal set up by S8 and while I understand it's not making as much money now that people have mountains of cabbages, they already took my money. Now I have to pay again? I'm trying to reserve judgement because I think I overreacted about the snowball thing. But right now, I'm feeling sort of *****ed.

But I am awaiting more information like everyone else and will reserve any firm judgement until then.

I do play from iOS (iPad) and have no videos for free cabbages since snowball thing came. Day before yesterday 1 video showed up, but that was only 1. Then no videos again. No idea what i should do.

I used to spend real money on gems before when I was satisfied with the game. Now that there are so poor prizes, baby-sitting requireing events, huge energy amounts demanding events, continuous bugs and crashdowns of the game, I am not buying gems anymore. If the issues will get solved i'll invest the real money again.

Fashion Designer
    New prices for the next 4 days (I guess...)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New prices.jpg 
Views:	4200 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	55012
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Fashion Designer
    Yay! Glad there’s an alicorn in there.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Yay! Glad there’s an alicorn in there.
    That will probably show up on weekends so you have to spend gems.

Fashion Designer
    I thought these were suppose to be different than the ones on the weekend..? Like a “set” for the rose tent and a “set” for the weekdays
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I thought these were suppose to be different than the ones on the weekend..? Like a ?set? for the rose tent and a ?set? for the weekdays
    That's how I understood it as well. My tent changed over from rosey cabbages to regular cabbages at 11am PT today, and I was able to get the seal with cabbages! Yay! When the timer resets, I expect to see one of these prizes just posted.

Others are describing it as weekends are now pay-to-play in the tent. Unless S8 offers a rosey cabbage dropper, or way to change cabbages into rosey ones, that's how I see it too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    New prices for the next 4 days (I guess...)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New prices.jpg 
Views:	4200 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	55012
    Does anyone know which alicorn that is? And what is the name of the gazebo?

In my tent it is possible to throw cabbages but the prize is not showing. It shows "loading" simce 40 minutes, but the timer of prize works. Force closed the game many times, it didn't help.
    Why does S8 change the things in the tent like two sort of cabbages if it results in bugs only.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast