Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: An Irish Ire 2020 March 12 (5 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Not even surprised anymore. I feel like this game will shut down within the next year unless a miracle happens

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tannerthepanda View Post
    People were just wanting to see more diversity in the game and it's been said before - and what's wrong with that?

What's wrong with saying stuff about it, or in a way, leaving something in your signature about it? Especially when it's not mean spirited.

Focus on the thread/goal, a conversation or like you said instead - "enjoying the game" or something that's bothering you most, not a diversity comment or a signature that wasn't even mean spirited or directly about race.
    I agree. Makes me sad to see.

Where exactly would this show up if we already have it from a previous year?
    I can?t even find it in the section with a lock next to them
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Where exactly would this show up if we already have it from a previous year?
    I can?t even find it in the section with a lock next to them
    Which item are you asking after, the oven or the prize? Neither are from previous goals so they shouldn't appear locked unless you're below level 19 which is when the Pub Stove unlocks.

The Irish Band should be grouped with the other 2nd place prizes from boxes and the stove is relatively close to the start of the list after the Fusion Sashimi Cart and before the Asian Fusion Cart.

I agree. I?m doing this goal simply b/c RS doesn?t have a lot of Irish decor. BUT make no mistake about it, I?m pretty HOT ���� about this gem for stoves business, and highly doubt I?ll participate in such a goal again. It is a slap in the face, in fact, and the reason for my very first post! Thanks for the motivation S8! 

Just have to watch 5 videos a day for gems to buy the stove!? Done! My kind of challenge. So much easier then waiting for neighbors to, maybe, accept gift request.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjody28 View Post
    Just have to watch 5 videos a day for gems to buy the stove!? Done! My kind of challenge. So much easier then waiting for neighbors to, maybe, accept gift request.
    Most of us don't have the free gem video's anymore.

Oh no! I just messed something up. Accidentally served the pancakes that take 16 hrs without being allowed to watch videos to skip.
    Was going to let them sit until I finish the Egg Rolls that are 3 hrs., a couple more batches of the Egg Rolls.
    ​Amy

I agree lack of diversity is sad

Who all has finished this goal? I?m beginning to think I may not finish this one. I have just 1 of the Pub Stoves built. Unless a miracle happens.
    Hopefully the next one will come out soon & won?t have to spend gems to build the appliances
    ​Amy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast