Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: An Irish Ire 2020 March 12 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    We can get 2 gems per recipes right? If we master it to level 4.

There is 4 recipes given on that stove, 2 more recipes needs to be unlock.

I will be able to unlock at least 1. Meaning I can cook 5 recipes and earn 10 gems. So i bought 1 stove

I think it's sad you spend so much time and energy thinking about race and colour instead of just enjoying the game 👍

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    So who is doing this goal ?
    Not me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    We can get 2 gems per recipes right? If we master it to level 4.

There is 4 recipes given on that stove, 2 more recipes needs to be unlock.

I will be able to unlock at least 1. Meaning I can cook 5 recipes and earn 10 gems. So i bought 1 stove
    Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even look at it like that, lol. Makes me feel better about my purchase.

New Resident
    Not take part for this goal.
    Community game, not asking user buy gems and playing alone.

Farm Supplier
    5 gems for each goal stove, and only 5 days to do the goal? Since when do we have to spend 25+ gems for goals? Especially, when the ability to earn them is extremely slow. Not to mention gem traps. If I hadn't invested close to 8 years into this game, I might be done. Not to mention St. Patrick's is a celebration of genocide...

I decided to get 1 of the stoves since I don?t have any & the recipes look interesting.
    The Quiches we can?t watch videos to speed it up. Some of the recipes in part 1 & part 2 like the French Toast lets us do that, but since it?s only 1 minute, I don?t want to waste it on that.
    ​Amy

I spend gems on things I really want and am willing to essentially pay cash for. Never should in game challenges require cash/gems from players to participate. I have pub stoves that I've already purchased for cash/gems and now storm8 has essentially junked my stove by putting empty slots into a product I purchased complete with recipes. The first recipe they've added as part of this absurd challenge to my previously purchased stove is a lame and anemic graphic called "bangers and mash" when my pub stove already has a lovely graphic of "bangers" included in the original purchase. This is an absurd challenge that I will not be doing and frankly I'm upset that storm8 has ruined a product that I previously purchased in making the pub stove part of this 5 day challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocconotti View Post
    I think it's sad you spend so much time and energy thinking about race and colour instead of just enjoying the game 👍
    People were just wanting to see more diversity in the game and it's been said before - and what's wrong with that?

What's wrong with saying stuff about it, or in a way, leaving something in your signature about it? Especially when it's not mean spirited.

Focus on the thread/goal, a conversation or like you said instead - "enjoying the game" or something that's bothering you most, not a diversity comment or a signature that wasn't even mean spirited or directly about race.
    Last edited by tannerthepanda; 03-13-20 at 08:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I was hoping it would've been the Leprechaun House too, bummer.
    It's unfortunate. That would've been so cool to have. I think arguably, it's one of the best items on the game, or at least from the boxes/crates!
    (To me, at least!)
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast