Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Shamrocking 2020 March 12 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That slipped by my notice entirely but now that you've pointed it out - that's all I'll be able to see, LOL.

Though technically speaking, their puns can be as adult as they like since no one under 18 is meant to be playing s8 games. The team is usually pretty good about keeping things 'clean' (or however you want to say it) but their TOS has an entire section where it explicitly states that no one under 13 is permitted to play and those between the ages of 13 and 18 have to have parental permission
    I'm i the only one that doesn't know the supposed "adult" reference?

I am an adult, but I clearly don't get the reference apparently

Maybe that's a good thing?

Is it because English isn't a native language of mine, and most things or jokes fly over my head? Could someone send me a PM about what it means?

Since I don't think we're allowed to actually discuss what it means on the actual public forum posts.

Anyway. Since everything's fixed I will look into starting the goal today!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    And since S8 is currently operated/from in the US, it would only make sense for them to include American or holidays celebrated in America. Plus - Especially since it's a yearly celebrated holiday.
    Exactly!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-03-14 at 14.58.28.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	54992

The silver Tray is back, kinda bored with this..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-03-14 at 14.58.28.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	54992

The silver Tray is back, kinda bored with this..
    You are right, they not only repeat the silver tray ... They are repeating every single thing, starting from parts to pattern of servings. 3 glass side by side ... It is now ongoing trend. Though RS is ahead of BS in repeating patterns of recipes.

Anyway, 2nd recipe is nice colourful 1. I loved it

So.... what is this? Are they fixing this too?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEEA30AA-B37F-4CD3-AC74-FE500967F0BC.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	164.4 KB 
ID:	55005  
    Last edited by DMCTempRS; 03-16-20 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Issue fixed myself by deleting and reinstalling app. Thanks to no one for the help.

I total agree with you! I?ve only seen one and it was like a jazz band or something and it made me so excited. This game def needs different shades!!!!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DMCTempRS View Post
    So.... what is this? Are they fixing this too?
    That's really weird

It's possible it may just be an image caching issue, where it hasn't loaded yet, but upon further inspection it looks like there is a graphic on the counter, just not of the cake.

Anybody else having the same issue where the fork, knife, and napkin are appearing instead of the cake? I can file a bug report if it can be determined how many people this may be affecting.

@DMCTempRS: for information gathering, do you play on Android or iOS where you're seeing this?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper

3rd recipe. I expected better looking final display. Image in recipe book is way better than the final product.

Though, much better than unfinished batter in a bowl or only fork n knife.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

3rd recipe. I expected better looking final display. Image in recipe book is way better than the final product.

Though, much better than unfinished batter in a bowl or only fork n knife.
    I really want to stop playing this game, but then i remember when i did and they gave something i really like and i couldn't have now, and i just still playing

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    That's really weird

It's possible it may just be an image caching issue, where it hasn't loaded yet, but upon further inspection it looks like there is a graphic on the counter, just not of the cake.

Anybody else having the same issue where the fork, knife, and napkin are appearing instead of the cake? I can file a bug report if it can be determined how many people this may be affecting.

@DMCTempRS: for information gathering, do you play on Android or iOS where you're seeing this?
    Hi! I’m on an iPhone. It’s still showing napkin and fork and I closed and opened the game multiple times ��
    Last edited by DMCTempRS; 03-16-20 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Issue fixed by deleting n reinstalling app.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast