Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Shamrocking 2020 March 12 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Even though I am in America at this current moment in time - in Italy, we really don't either. It's interesting to see what other holidays are celebrated around the world, though.
    True, but we had a St Patricksday goal last year. So it's a bit to much for me. I wont use any of it in my bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    The ovens are already fixed. Quick work Storm 8

Rhino Keeper
    It?s hard to please everyone and since St Patrick?s Day is a current Holiday and it does happen every year I get why they do these goals. I would love to see goals celebrating events from other countries as well. Is there a country other than Ireland and the U.S. celebrating a big Holiday during this same week every year? If so I would love to see things switched up and celebrate those. I happen to live in the U.S. and 1st generation born American from Greece. My family and I celebrate Greek Independence Day on March 25. Maybe one day we can see that celebrated here. Until then I?ll enjoy celebrating with the Irish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    It?s hard to please everyone and since St Patrick?s Day is a current Holiday and it does happen every year I get why they do these goals. I would love to see goals celebrating events from other countries as well. Is there a country other than Ireland and the U.S. celebrating a big Holiday during this same week every year? If so I would love to see things switched up and celebrate those. I happen to live in the U.S. and 1st generation born American from Greece. My family and I celebrate Greek Independence Day on March 25. Maybe one day we can see that celebrated here. Until then I?ll enjoy celebrating with the Irish.
    And since S8 is currently operated/from in the US, it would only make sense for them to include American or holidays celebrated in America. Plus - Especially since it's a yearly celebrated holiday.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Fashion Designer
    The final goal prize looks nice except I would have liked to see more gold in the pot instead of the green...

I think they should rename the game ?Garden Story? I?m so sick of grass.. I say it every single goal! Ugh!

Am I the only one who think “lucky bud” sounds a little like some other types of buds? I thought this was kind of a family-friendly type game. It’s making me giggle like a middle schooler.

Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    That would be so cool!! I would love multicultural celebrations and goals. That would be amazing. Every year I hope for lunar new year goals. In this game’s whole 10 year existence, I think it’s happened once. Maaayybbe twice. It would be amazing to have more events from around the globe! (I’m American. Idk if that matters or anything. I’m kind of tired of seeing the same holidays used every year. A lot of them make sense, but it would be so amazing to show more!!)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sora_fighter36 View Post
    Am I the only one who think ?lucky bud? sounds a little like some other types of buds? I thought this was kind of a family-friendly type game. It?s making me giggle like a middle schooler.
    That slipped by my notice entirely but now that you've pointed it out - that's all I'll be able to see, LOL.

Though technically speaking, their puns can be as adult as they like since no one under 18 is meant to be playing s8 games. The team is usually pretty good about keeping things 'clean' (or however you want to say it) but their TOS has an entire section where it explicitly states that no one under 13 is permitted to play and those between the ages of 13 and 18 have to have parental permission

Fashion Designer
    Look alike recipes or just me? Wondering if those cakes would look similar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200313_200159.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	251.6 KB 
ID:	54970
    Jared,19

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast