Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Shamrocking 2020 March 12 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    I really want to stop playing this game, but then i remember when i did and they gave something i really like and i couldn't have now, and i just still playing
    Same. I keep thinking ?What if I quit and they realest the QAINT CAKE DISPLAY?!?? I want that so bad. How many people have to say they don?t want anymore grass for them to listen?!?

Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    Same. I keep thinking ?What if I quit and they realest the QAINT CAKE DISPLAY?!?? I want that so bad. How many people have to say they don?t want anymore grass for them to listen?!?
    Heyyyyy.... I’m waiting for them to release the QUAINT CAKE DISPLAY too!

Quote Originally Posted by DMCTempRS View Post
    Heyyyyy.... I’m waiting for them to release the QUAINT CAKE DISPLAY too!
    I?m wondering if i complain so much they are giving us so much grass for spite. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    I?m wondering if i complain so much they are giving us so much grass for spite. Lol
    LOL, they might be

Anyone finished with these goals? I already finished the side goals just the other day.
    I?m almost done with the 4th part, Golden Glee in the Main Goal. Just need 2 more of the cakes but have 3 of them going so I can start working towards earning gems for mastering the recipes.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Anyone finished with these goals? I already finished the side goals just the other day.
    I?m almost done with the 4th part, Golden Glee in the Main Goal. Just need 2 more of the cakes but have 3 of them going so I can start working towards earning gems for mastering the recipes.
    Nah. With these 15 day goals, I always try to take my time and only build more than 3 appliances if it looks like I may not finish in time. For me, there's no point in building a bunch of appliances to get done extra early because it just means I'll have nothing to do in the game until the next goal starts.

Fashion Designer
    I'm so behind in this goal, I think my lack of interest toward those prizes is the main reason. Those cakes from 1st oven look familiar, especially the 3rd one. Nothing excite me to finish this goal.
    Can anybody share the pictures of 2nd oven recipes? I might make it to unlock all recipes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I'm so behind in this goal, I think my lack of interest toward those prizes is the main reason. Those cakes from 1st oven look familiar, especially the 3rd one. Nothing excite me to finish this goal.
    Can anybody share the pictures of 2nd oven recipes? I might make it to unlock all recipes
    Me second, i'm also behind in this goal, the recipes are not appealing enough for me to speed everything up..
    just open the third recipe of the first oven..

Rhino Keeper
    No dear ... I am doing 1st recipe of 2nd oven. Work schedule is very hectic for last couple of days ... Both homeground n workplace. Moreover I dont make more than 3 ovens if the recipes are not good looking. I saw 2nd recipe of 2nd oven in one of my neighbour's bakery ... It didn't appeal me. So far only rainbow 1 is only one which I will make in future. I will take my time to finish this goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    I really want to stop playing this game, but then i remember when i did and they gave something i really like and i couldn't have now, and i just still playing
    Same here... Previously I stopped playing BS n RS once for personal issue. After coming back I never stopped playing but stopped doinng goals when this 40+32 and compulsory 3 oven structured goals started. After a few I realised that they are offering much less quantity compared to previous goals or normal appliances. After spending 7 or 10 hours what we are getting is much less. Moreover not all the recipes are good.
    But after sometime when I saw some beautiful recipes on other's bakery and realised that all those are locked for me .... I started doing goal again.
    But..... May be S8 realised my intention and decided to teach me a lesson for not doing the goals .... Well, the thing is, as soon I started doing goals again , they started giving unfinished batters in bowls or weird looking final display on counter. I was like 'what the hell... '. After that, I took my lesson and afraid of stop doing goals.... I am stillafraid of orchid swirler recipes. I was so excited to get recipes showed in recipe book but ... Rest is history

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast