Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happens at the Eleven Outpost...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

Maybe the forges should be reactivated to enable to consume all the materials the are pilling up. This will enable some more trading.
    Or better still adjust the code so that they can’t ask for more leftovers than are in inventory? That way inventory can be slowly, emptied of all those never used again items.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Or better still adjust the code so that they can’t ask for more leftovers than are in inventory? That way inventory can be slowly, emptied of all those never used again items.
    Dear Inventory

You have my compassion, and I can fully engage myself and tell you that you will not suffer from drains that cannot be recovered by any natural mean!

Yours
    SC the Hoarder!

Nope not gonna happen I love my >1500 pages of dust easting gizmos!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Would have been nice (and smart coding) to have the elven trades take some of my 10,000 paths, walls and gates accumulated from monster hunts.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Now we have 4 threads about the issue with trades. Given this thread has gone off topic I'm closing it now. The bug thread is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Gnomish-Forge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123