Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happens at the Eleven Outpost...

What happens at the Eleven Outpost...

...STAYS at the Elven outpost.

This is how I imagine my character negotiating with the elves at the Outpost:

Elves: "Hi, we could really use some golden nuggets today. Can you help us out?"
    Me: "Okay, are you going to give me gold runes in exchange?"
    Elves: "Sure, maybe."
    Me: "Well, I really need to know upfront. Are you going to give me gold runes?"
    Elves: "Yep, it could definitely possibly happen that you will get gold runes in exchange."
    Me: "Look, gold nuggets are really hard to come by. If I am going to just give some away, I really need to know I am getting gold in exchange for them."
    Elves: "We're not telling you until after the trade what you are getting."
    Me: "Why would I trade with you when you won't even tell me what I am trading for?"
    Elves: "We could really use some golden nuggets today. Can you help us out?"."

I love this 🤣.

Exactly how it'd go if they'd be conversing with us. Thanks for a good laugh this morning.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Lol, priceless and so true! Lately I started to ignore the elven outpost, cause their demands are more then I can bear. Today 18 lumin essence. Yeah right and all of that for 8 coppers:-).

Brilliant! Spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Lately I started to ignore the elven outpost, cause their demands are more then I can bear. Today 18 lumin essence. Yeah right and all of that for 8 coppers:-).
    Yes, this! I am no longer trading with them unless they are asking for something that it is really easy for me to replenish, like stones or petals.

Executive Chef
    Lol i had one the other day that wanted -42- gold nuggets!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    i kind of like it when they ask for something so ridiculous like 42 nuggets because then it is a no brainer that i am going to refuse. but when it is something questionable=thats harder
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    Another thing that annoys me about the Elven Outpost is when the elves repeatedly ask for the same item two or three trades in a row.

An example of this is pink shells. They are not valuable, but they are quite hard to build a decent amount up in your inventory, just collecting them from the Tidegate and Bubbles the Marmosea.

I was asked for 60 pink shells in the first trade which I quite happily let them have, but it totally cleared me out of them. The very next trade the elves asked for 41 more Pink Shells! No way would I be able to deliver those, so that pesky bird had to sit on her perch for 18 hours, no way will I waste gems by refreshing a request from the greedy elves!

I now have Feanor lurking near the Elven Outpost taking potshots at Nadina, hopefully that will make the requests more sensible...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post

I now have Feanor lurking near the Elven Outpost taking potshots at Nadina, hopefully that will make the requests more sensible...
    that is fantastic!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Ahhhhh hahaha love the idea of Feanor potshotting Nadina! Man, I m tempted to get him just to do this! Lololol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast