Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happens at the Eleven Outpost...

I now have Feanor lurking near the Elven Outpost taking potshots at Nadina, hopefully that will make the requests more sensible...[/QUOTE]

Lol, Feanor is more usefull then I thought. Immediately placed one near the Elven Outpost. With the current demand I expect Nadina will have a pretty hard time from Feanor :-)

Fashion Designer
    I had the elves asking for coal 3 trades in a row 75,75,75. Don't know where I'm hiding a hoard of coal they want but I must have hidden it somewhere. Then today they wanted 68 pink shells. I only have 48 and there's absolutely no way I'm paying 872 gems just to get 6 bronze runes. I have, on occasion trades lower amounts of golden eggs or golden apples, they seem less scarce or in demand than nuggets.

Wouldn't it be great if they could look at inventory and ask for all those left over past event materials? I really don't like that we can't move the Nadine's roost. Frustrating, so I'll just have to redecorate as that corner of my Queendom is getting a bit crowded. (Even the Unicorn in my kitchen and the Fairy in my bedroom agree)

But for now they'll just have to make do with what I have readily available.

Farm Supplier
    I finally got tired of the shady Elven Trades so I put Adamir on a hunger strike and Nadina on a rotisserie.

Fashion Designer
    I’ve been saying for ages that it would be great if the elves asked for useless materials left over from events, and finally it happened. BUT, now they want 6-7 off some items I only have 1 left over. To do the current trade with gems will cost me 600. From 1 ridiculous situation to an even worse one. Are we in Alice’s through the looking glass. I can’t collect or make the items they are requesting and I’m not spending gems for different selections. It was already hard enough to get gold runes, now it will be impossible if this keeps happening.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5470EC59-D725-4333-AD44-FB4946C34C0F.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	68826

I use the boosts from the trades often and looks like I’ll have to be more careful how I use them too. Not a happy camper on this trade.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Never seen anything like that trade! How odd! Remember way back I mentioned there may be a possibility that goblin story items might make an appearance? Maybe they're about to come into play? I don't even recognise half of the items in the picture. Sorry that you got that trade...

Farm Supplier
    The same thing has happened to my Outpost. My Workshops have the Eleven craft feather hovering over them to let me know that's where I can make the missing ale. However when I scroll through the Workshop, the craft doesn't exist. I think someone missed a step, but it would have been a cool idea to get the overstock out of our inventories.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	354.5 KB 
ID:	68860

Nightclub Owner
    All those items are only accessible when the A Little Gnomish arc is done or at least well advanced in part 3 (unless part 4 items appear). You can still craft them after your have fully closed the arc.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    All those items are only accessible when the A Little Gnomish arc is done or at least well advanced in part 3 (unless part 4 items appear). You can still craft them after your have fully closed the arc.
    I am stuck needing Gnomish parts too.
    All crafts disappeared after completing the Little Gnomish storyline. I can no longer craft any items in the Gnomish Forge.
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I am stuck needing Gnomish parts too.
    All crafts disappeared after completing the Little Gnomish storyline. I can no longer craft any items in the Gnomish Forge.
    I continued crafting in the other places like Magic Forge, Workshop, Kitchen, or Potion Shop. Also the Abandoned Mine is a good provided our raw resources. Yes the forge runs dry, but not the other places.

Maybe the forges should be reactivated to enable to consume all the materials the are pilling up. This will enable some more trading.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    The elves wanted 7 Mine Beams (i only had 1 in storage) which can only be made in the Gnomish Forge.
    If only it didn’t ask for the beam, i was maxed on everything else they asked for
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast