Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sweet co goals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cayabakes View Post
    Thank you. So do you think that when the new set of goals are released, the ones I can't finish will disappear from the goal message board?
    Unfortunately, the SweetCo Goals are un-timed so the only way to get them out of the goal books is to complete them.

New Resident
    same...I cant complete the goal bc the items are gone

New Resident
    SAME! I wish they would fix this bug :O

I thought I was the only one ..the fact they we only get 10% returns on sells is another conversation. I?m unable to find the sweetco chairs or the chocolate waterfall ..I?ve also had ads cause the game to glitch> causing things that?s I?ve waited hours too bake to disappear. The constant ads are an annoyance. And why do I have to download multiple 3p games in order to get gems 💎. Then when you download those games, it?s the same constant begging and ads 🤨. Give me a break

Is Storm trying to get real $$ for gems because that's the only way to complete these goals? Or, maybe it is a ploy to get us to install all the other games? Or maybe they are trying to **** this original bakery story to get everyone to move to #2?

I'll be giving this a 1* rating for this and another reason.

FIX THIS BUG!!!

I also experienced this bug!! The chair, the tree and the waterfall, so glad I'm not alone and I really hope they fix it soon :/

Rhino Keeper
    There was a time when they were going to get rid of the SweetCo goal altogether but the players asked them not to do that.

Why would they get rid of items needed for a goal but keep the goal active makes no sense. I've been working on this goal for a few of my accounts and finding missing items needed for the goals was crazy. There truly is no method to their madness.

I guess we need to go without any goals for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    There was a time when they were going to get rid of the SweetCo goal altogether but the players asked them not to do that.

Why would they get rid of items needed for a goal but keep the goal active makes no sense. I've been working on this goal for a few of my accounts and finding missing items needed for the goals was crazy. There truly is no method to their madness.
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by bronze_doll View Post
    I thought I was the only one ..the fact they we only get 10% returns on sells is another conversation. I?m unable to find the sweetco chairs or the chocolate waterfall ..I?ve also had ads cause the game to glitch> causing things that?s I?ve waited hours too bake to disappear. The constant ads are an annoyance. And why do I have to download multiple 3p games in order to get gems ��. Then when you download those games, it?s the same constant begging and ads ��. Give me a break
    exactly.... i had baked many sugar cookies if sold would amount more than 100000 and instead i recieved 25000....i refreshed a lot but no use

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast