Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sweet co goals

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by CBL_0929 View Post
    So many people are having trouble getting the tables because of the fact that you have to complete the fifth goal, but I can not find the chairs. I have searched each section of the chair menu and they are not there. They are not in the unlocked section they are not in the locked section and they are not in the goal section. Please help.
    Is it possible to skip the task using gems and still able to unlock the SweetCo station?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jelisabac View Post
    Is it possible to skip the task using gems and still able to unlock the SweetCo station?
    Which tasks are you referring to for skipping? I ended up skipping the chairs bc they were removed, but Waterfalls were also removed. I?ve been debating if I should just skip having to buy those also, bc then maybe it?ll unlock Cupcake Tree?! But I?m not 100% sure on that. I don?t want to keep using gems just to complete the goal when I have the money to buy the items. I mean, it?s only 4 gems, but on top of the other 10 or 12 gems I spent to skip chairs. Then not even sure if it?ll even unlock next item. That?s too much gems to keep using just for messed up goals.

Storm8 just really needs to find a fix for this goal problem. I don?t get why remove items that?s required for an ACTIVE Goal. It?s really frustrating & annoying to keep seeing the uncompleted goal.

New Resident
    Hey, I saw now that they got it back was trees. But I still don't see is chairs and waterfalls. I need to wait for a while to see if they did updated so I can finish them later. I don't want to skip it with some gems.

New Resident
    I got stuck at the task ?take a sweet seat? which I was still considering whether I should spend 12 gems to skip the task of getting the chairs. It is so frustrating that Storm8 still has not fix this bug. I don?t want to waste my gems either but I just want to get access to the next goal.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteAnimalz View Post
    Hey, I saw now that they got it back was trees. But I still don't see is chairs and waterfalls. I need to wait for a while to see if they did updated so I can finish them later. I don't want to skip it with some gems.
    You?re right. It is unnecessary to waste the gems when you have enough money to purchase the chairs. I do not understand why Storm8 has to remove the chairs and waterfall.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsCAM View Post
    Which tasks are you referring to for skipping? I ended up skipping the chairs bc they were removed, but Waterfalls were also removed. I?ve been debating if I should just skip having to buy those also, bc then maybe it?ll unlock Cupcake Tree?! But I?m not 100% sure on that. I don?t want to keep using gems just to complete the goal when I have the money to buy the items. I mean, it?s only 4 gems, but on top of the other 10 or 12 gems I spent to skip chairs. Then not even sure if it?ll even unlock next item. That?s too much gems to keep using just for messed up goals.

Storm8 just really needs to find a fix for this goal problem. I don?t get why remove items that?s required for an ACTIVE Goal. It?s really frustrating & annoying to keep seeing the uncompleted goal.
    I just hope that Storm8 can restore the chairs and waterfall as soon as possible. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

New Resident
    Me too! Just began at beginning of April. ...and it appears I can?t go any farther in the game. No new goals are coming in either.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cayabakes View Post
    Me too! Just began at beginning of April. ...and it appears I can?t go any farther in the game. No new goals are coming in either.
    The SweetCo Goals should be the final set of untimed goals for the lower level players. After this point in the game, the only goals we get are released every few weeks and only available for a limited time of either 5 or 15 days.

You can check the Speculation Thread Calendar to see when these goals are likely to be released: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1604408

if they gonna remove the sweet co chair they should change the goal i can finish it without using gems, and I dont have enough gems

New Resident
    Thank you. So do you think that when the new set of goals are released, the ones I can't finish will disappear from the goal message board?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast