Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sweet co goals

Please fix the problem regarding sweetco goals. Specifically, i bought the sweetco tables but chairs are not there, not even greyed out, and unable to buy sweetco wallpaper and tiles because they aren't there either, not even in greyed out area.
    How much longer for the problem to be fixed?
    It is frustrating to follow along and do the goals as they appear only to find out there is a problem.
    Why have a game with excessive popups and have you buy tables when you can not buy the chairs.

Farm Supplier
    PLEASE change making us go all th way back to the beginning When we are selecting items to place in our decorations. It take hours just to put up a fence or Or many other repeat items. I’m trying to decorate for the beach. If I want several items, I have to start all over for each item!!!!! It’s time consuming and frustrating. Give us a break. You won’t lose money if you ca make it easier to decorate.

New Resident
    I hope they will bring it back soon so I can complete the goal.

I?m here to get help with this too. What a disappointment. It appears this has been an issue since 2012. So why do they keep using the quest? So frustrating.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedPoppy View Post
    I?m here to get help with this too. What a disappointment. It appears this has been an issue since 2012. So why do they keep using the quest? So frustrating.
    I agree this is something that needs to be addressed - and quickly at that - but the items were removed (which caused the inability to proceed with the goals) back in March of this year, not 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by CBL_0929 View Post
    So many people are having trouble getting the tables because of the fact that you have to complete the fifth goal, but I can not find the chairs. I have searched each section of the chair menu and they are not there. They are not in the unlocked section they are not in the locked section and they are not in the goal section. Please help.
    !

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I can't keep buying gems to spend a rediculous amount to unlock either! It's very frustrating. I'm reading these back from March...I'm trying in August!

can you please fix the sweetCo chair issue guys? teach me how to get gems thanks guys

I used the jewelry in another account that I have but it’s not the same thing, there is another decoration that is blocked, I hope they will resolve soon

New Resident
    ANY PLAN TO PUT BACK & NEVER AGAIN REMOVE THE NECESSARY SWEETCO ITEMS TO COMPLETE THE SWEETCO GOALS ?????? !!!!!!!! Players are falling away from the game due to these removals. PLEASE ADVISE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

New Resident
    This game is cheap in regards to awarding gems to their customers

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast