Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet co goals

New Resident

Sweet co goals

So many people are having trouble getting the tables because of the fact that you have to complete the fifth goal, but I can not find the chairs. I have searched each section of the chair menu and they are not there. They are not in the unlocked section they are not in the locked section and they are not in the goal section. Please help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CBL_0929 View Post
    So many people are having trouble getting the tables because of the fact that you have to complete the fifth goal, but I can not find the chairs. I have searched each section of the chair menu and they are not there. They are not in the unlocked section they are not in the locked section and they are not in the goal section. Please help.
    The SweetCo Chairs were removed from the Market after the last sale we had in the game. This issue has been flagged with the team so now we're just waiting to hear back from them regarding a fix.

UPDATE FROM MOD 2021 MAR. 29
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The team has fixed the issue.

Please note that if you are having trouble finding the items, make sure to scroll through the market instead of relying on the "Buy" button in the goals menu.

New Resident
    Thanks for the info. I also hv trouble finding the sweetco chairs. I hv completed goals and able to unlock sweetco table.

Any idea when issue will be resolve, when the sweetco chairs will be back?

I?ve been trying to find a fix for this for a week now. I?m so glad I?m not the only one who?s experiencing this issue.

New Resident
    yeah i haven't been able to find the sweetco chairs, wallpaper, OR tiles! the only thing i have is the tables. when will it be back?

New Resident
    Do you know when they'll be back? I can't complete any goals because I can't find the chairs, wallpaper, or tiles. I have the tables but that's it.

New Resident
    I am still having trouble finding the sweetco wallpaper tiles and chairs. I cannot complete any goals. When will this be fixed?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bender17 View Post
    I am still having trouble finding the sweetco wallpaper tiles and chairs. I cannot complete any goals. When will this be fixed?
    You can buy any wallpaper and tiles to complete the goal. Not sure why, but it counts towards the goal even if it?s not the specific one to buy. I found out when I was randomly picking new wallpaper for my bakery and it said progress towards the Sweetco wallpaper / tiles quest. I was finally able to unlock Sweetco tables. Tables will unlock after ?A Bitter Loser? is completed. You should find them at the end of your unlocked tables. But the chairs are still nonexistent. And without it, I don?t think my Sweetco Frosting Waterfall will pop up which then won?t unlock the Sweetco Cupcake Trees. Which is really frustrating. I hope they fix the problem soon.

I am running into the missing waterfalls issue. I tried buying other items from the store (like with the wallpaper) but that does not do the trick. Anybody tips?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by annespee View Post
    I am running into the missing waterfalls issue. I tried buying other items from the store (like with the wallpaper) but that does not do the trick. Anybody tips?

No, sadly, it doesn?t work to buy other decor. I am also currently stuck with no Frosting Waterfall, but unfortunately I think it was also removed along w/ the Sweetco chairs. Where you able to buy chairs?!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast