Thread: lucky gate is rainbow gate in sale

Fashion Designer

lucky gate is rainbow gate in sale

Please add the correct lucky gate to the sale so we can buy to match walls

The Lucky Gate on sale in the Market is the correct item.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Here is a picture from my inventory with a different Lucky Gate than I see in the sale, and the one on sale looks just like the Rainbow Gate in my inventory. Are there two items called Lucky Gate? Just trying to get one that matches the walls. .... or Rainbow Walls to match the Rainbow Gate that I have.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8D51453-A66C-4BA8-8CCF-9499B6805868.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	472.0 KB 
ID:	54925
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A99EC9F8-374D-4366-A7E4-27009B41BA78.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	54926
    Last edited by farmerted7; 03-09-20 at 05:57 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    The item in question has a different name but that's because it's technically a different item altogether and unrelated to the original Rainbow Gate. I remember when this first happened and I was just as confused as you! As I recall, when the Rainbow Gate, Leprechaun Gnome and Lucky Cauldron were first released, they were won in the Season of Luck event and still have drops that can be used to complete the Lucky Workshop Trade. However, the Lucky Workshop is no longer available to players who didn't finish that event so they changed the names when they first relisted the three items (in 2018) and removed the drops essentially making them deco-only items.

Since then, I've seen them do this with several items that drop event-related materials after the fact so they can be relisted in the market. This is a big reason that I always try to wait to make gem purchases of event items until I know for sure if its drops have been altered for relisting.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for your explanation! In the future, I hope they put matching walls and gates on sale together.