Thread: Uni-calf & Pig

Uni-calf & Pig

Am I missing something? Are they not going to get big? I keep tending them and they?re still babies. So, is their whole purpose just the weak drops of fertilizer and whatever?
    Just checking bc I don?t need what they?re dropping so I?ll save my energy. Thanks for any input!

Fashion Designer
    They'll never grow up. As of now they already have grownup's drops so the differences are just appearance. If you're not getting bacon or milk you must already be full

Executive Chef
    I was really thinking that the Uni-pig was going to fly. Surprised it doesn't and slightly disappointing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I was really thinking that the Uni-pig was going to fly. Surprised it doesn't and slightly disappointing.
    I know right. A flying pig would be awesome. Since we already have a cow flying (over the moon)

I looked at the pig after I placed it & thought 'Wonder why he's not jumping up & down trying to take flight like the uni-calf?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I looked at the pig after I placed it & thought 'Wonder why he's not jumping up & down trying to take flight like the uni-calf?
    Thats exactly what I thought. Not really flying, but that leaping action. Like you said trying to take flight.