Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Hangout

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Quote Originally Posted by gingagal View Post
    Hey, I'm new here, pls be gentle, I play BS, pleased to meet you all. 

Welcome to the forums!

New To The Forums

Hi Everyone, I am tbray10. Just to let you know a little bit about myself. Back sometime earlier this year I was looking for new apps for my iphone and came across Restuarant Story. Of coarse it suggested Bakery story so I tried it out too. Well I kinda liked them both. I also tried a few of the others but I dont care for them like I do RS and BS. I do have to say that for about 3 months I lost interest in playing any of them. First part of august I decided to start again and found out about the Drink Machine, and Ice Cream Maker. Everything was okay till I was getting the msg unable to send material to friends. I went online and found the Facebook page, and the link to the forum which I never knew existed untill 2 days ago. Well now here I am. Yesterday I had the Forums open nearly all day just to see what is being posted and even participated in a couple of the forum games. At this point I have been on BS and RS every day gifting everyone and tiping those that return gifts and tips. I have been working on building more drink machines and ice cream makers. Well everyone take care. maybe I will see you around and be able to chat.

BS - 32
    RS - 29

The Honorable Panda
    Welcome to the forum tbray. I am glad you found us. Also keep an eye on the events and contests section. There is currently a contest to win 200 gems doing a FAQ for Bakery Story.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Welcome to the forums! I'm Rachael98. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. You can, of course, see that it's a fantastic, thriving, active and safe place to be. Oh, and you can get some pretty good tips on the games!

Fashion Designer
    Hello peeps!
    After wrestling with support for over five weeks I finally have a storm id and a password that works! Yay!!!!
    A big thanks to Agent Secret Squirrel who was the last in line to deal with my sometimes rather exasperated emails (although I did try to stay polite), two id changes and even a mirrorimage of my screen (taken with my photobooth because Im on Android and screenshots are hard work) Thanks!
    I'm playing Farm Story with a lot of passion. I also play some other story games to enjoy the animations (BS) and design options (FS) but farm is my facourite.
    I've already been lurking a lot on here and learned that cappucinos and dog bowls make the most valuabe gifts, how contstructibles work and was fevering with pinkster for her koi pond. (I haven't decided yet whether I want one. I love the fish but am not a big fan of the blooming trees)
    It's good to be finally 'in' and I'm looking forward to discuss updates and options. :-D

Senior Moderator
    Welcome to both tbray10 and DerGelbeKaiser!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerGelbeKaiser View Post
    Hello peeps!
    After wrestling with support for over five weeks I finally have a storm id and a password that works! Yay!!!!
    A big thanks to Agent Secret Squirrel who was the last in line to deal with my sometimes rather exasperated emails (although I did try to stay polite), two id changes and even a mirrorimage of my screen (taken with my photobooth because Im on Android is my facourite.
    I've already been lurking a lot on here and learned that cappucinos and dog bowls make the most valuabe gifts, how contstructibles work and was fevering with pinkster for her koi pond. (I haven't decided yet whether I want one. I love the fish but am not a big fan of the blooming trees)
    It's good to be finally 'in' and I'm looking forward to discuss updates and options. :-D
    Hello there. I believe we know each other?

Hi! I'm Kanda! I'm new here though I have browsed the forums before I didn't log in or interact. I play restaurant story all the time. I'm so addicted to it! lol Looking forward to meeting everyone around the boards!! :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kanda032 View Post
    Hi! I'm Kanda! I'm new here though I have browsed the forums before I didn't log in or interact. I play restaurant story all the time. I'm so addicted to it! lol Looking forward to meeting everyone around the boards!! :-)
    Welcome Kanda. Always nice to have new members. I am also with you very very addicted to the games...
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Senior Moderator
    Welcome kanda!!!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast