Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: New Member Hangout

Hi! I am new to the forum but I love Fantasy Forest Story. If you want to know more about me, plz visit my profile. Everyone on the the forum is so nice and I would like to thank all of you.
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Executive Chef
    Even though this thread is old, I would like to add my reply.

I do not feel intimidated with other people on this website, however I am intimidated of how people may perceive me on here. I hope I don't come off as annoying or anything of the sort.

The only thing that I consider intimidating other than above - is when I get something wrong, and then someone has to correct me in the forum. Or I overthink things, or just embarrass myself all together, you should be well off if you do none of them things - and this is coming from someone who has done so.

About me or get to know me section. About me/introduction: Hello, my name is Carlo but translates to Charles in English. I have used the nickname Jason in the past
    before I started using my real name (as I liked it very much at the time, and it's a cool name)- just because of the fact of its
    association to Halloween - in a way. I am from Italy. I am married with family of my own, so when I'm not working - on the forums - I'm with family or playing the game.

I got the name kappy333 (or choose it) because at the time of creating my S8 ID,
    for some reason I was either thinking of bottle caps or caps lock on a computer, I cannot exactly remember, but it was 1 of them - oddly enough. 3 is my favourite number, so it only fit at the time.

I hope this isn't too personal of an introduction. But here is mine.

I'm not too new on this forum. my join date was in sometime in 2016 - because I forgot my password to one of my other bakeries. However I quit the forum for the most part, and didn't really read it much or post on it until 2018? I believe.

It definitely was intimidating at first, because if you insert yourself in something new, it definitely will be. But I've got use to overtime. Or you feel you might accidentally post in the wrong thread/forum attachment.

Games I've played. My first Storm8 (or teamlava at the time) game I started playing was (Restaurant Story) almost 9 years ago, however I don't play it anymore. I'm rarely on Restaurant Story now, because I get an overload of ads.

I play dragon story here and there, but not enough for it to be considered causal play.

The only game I really play anymore is Bakery Story. I get happy each time I log in & when I see my Candy Robot. or when I'm having a bad day. My neighbours (even though I rarely ever talk to them directly) are still very much helpful to me, even if they don't know or are aware of it yet.

My older sister is 7 and a half years older than me (however I am not going to give an exact age - Mine or there's) and my eldest sister is 8 and a half years older.

Fun fact my older sisters birthdays are only 1 day apart from each other's! Both birthdays are in June but obviously a year difference.
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-13-20 at 01:50 PM.

Hi,
    How is everyone doing? I was reading through some of the posts and this is a reason I feel like someone out there will understand some of my problems in life.
    Due to handicaps and certain disabilities I use my devices everyday. I play to try and get my mind off feeling bad and for awhile now most of the games are malfunctioning, saying we are not connected to the internet even though we are.
    I have had learning disabilities throughout life, which are worse now, some of that is due to symptoms caused by the chronic illnesses I have been diagnosed with.
    I have a terrible time distinguishing between certain characters, my short term memory is terrible and physically I cannot get to certain things or do certain tasks without falling and hurting myself worse even though I understand the instructions on what to do.
    Since I have problems distinguishing between certain characters I copy and paste as much as I can. I also have problems with hearing too, so sometimes that causes problems too and with my speech and automatic spellcheck doing this too.
    My own id and other neighbors id's are sometimes even hard for me to read certain characters. Sometimes it says something is inappropriate or spell check tries to add a capital letter I for my id. It?s all lowercase letters.
    ilovetodesign

Some numbers and letters also seem to look very similar too depending on the certain fonts and editing tools provided. On here as you can see I did bold and color for my id so maybe someone will understand why sometimes I just feel like crying and get more stressed and confused on what else to do. If I bookmark things too and the devices break, it doesn?t always transfer over properly either or something else we are doing or customer support and techs do certain functions such as clearing the cache and cookies is maybe causing the problems to happen?
    Will that cause bookmarks and favorites to no longer function along with changing things so you can distinguish between certain characters?
    They don?t have the handicaps and disabilities, so they don?t understand any of the symptoms.
    ​Amy

Host(ess)
    That?s a heavy post.
    Many versions of me. Having OCD. Now also Ovarian Cancer.Do not want your pity. Only disclose to get better understanding of why act talk way I have in here. Only way see sincerity in being a friend we have nerdy common ways and interests. Other than that won?t care offer of ?friendship?. Like me for me not pity!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637