Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have an internet connection failure right now. Does anyone have the same problem?

I have an internet connection failure right now. Does anyone have the same problem?

I have two accounts, and both suffer from an internet access failure right now. My internet connection is alright so no problem with other apps.
    Does anyone have the same problem with me? 😨
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200308-193105_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	54915  

yes, same thing for me, and also for bakery story

Nightclub Owner
    Don't forget that there was a time change in the US today and because of this, s8 games were down for a two-hour planned maintenance from 1:55am (PT) on. This happens twice a year so they can adjust the game's internal timing to reflect that time change, the apps should be up and running as usual.

I was thinking it?s over now, but having some issues with the game going back on some things. I put some appliances out & then I got disconnected from the game & then the appliances which was also having a strange glitch with food not showing got put back & some others got put back out that I had put in storage.
    ​Amy

Thank you for the info. I'm not from the US and don't have any idea about the time change. Then is the reset time still 12AM PST? I'd like to check. Thank you in advance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanysong128 View Post
    Thank you for the info. I'm not from the US and don't have any idea about the time change. Then is the reset time still 12AM PST? I'd like to check. Thank you in advance.
    Yes, it's this silly thing that happens twice a year in the US that doesn't really serve any purpose other than being a bother, lol. But the good news is that the reset times and the times that goals start will remain the same.

The time change doesn't affect anything in our daily playing but games and apps (or things like time clocks at jobs) often have to shut down and reset their systems so the new timing can be implemented and timing errors can be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, it's this silly thing that happens twice a year in the US that doesn't really serve any purpose other than being a bother, lol. But the good news is that the reset times and the times that goals start will remain the same.

The time change doesn't affect anything in our daily playing but games and apps (or things like time clocks at jobs) often have to shut down and reset their systems so the new timing can be implemented and timing errors can be avoided.
    First of all it is not just in the US, I have neighbors in other countries and they also observe Daylight Savings. While it may be inconvenient for some, it is mostly meant for the farmers to get an extra hour of daylight so they can put food on our tables. Where I live, when the time first changes in the fall, it is light at about 7am and dark at 4:30pm slowly getting longer until the time changes forward one hour. When that happens, like today, it is light until 7pm, slowly gaining until it is light until 9 pm. Honestly, it only happens twice a year and it is not that inconvenient. Just wanted to let people know that it is not just in the US.

What time zone is the forum in..For me it is 1:30pm, Sunday, March 8th. (PST) right now. The forum is 7 hours ahead of me, where are you located and what time zone are you in..

New Resident

Suffering from the same problem

I've been having the same problem for a couple of weeks now, so ignore the comments about time change, has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RSSL1990 View Post
    I've been having the same problem for a couple of weeks now, so ignore the comments about time change, has absolutely nothing to do with it.
    Above post (the original posters) is entirely different to what your problem is.

So time change was the original problem at hand.

Posts and problems that happened after aren't fully related to the original discussion.

An answer (weather correct, or wrong -to you or anyone else) to a different problem - shouldn't be entirely used as an answer for everyone or problems that occur before or after.

Rely on the links on the next page (page 2) if nothing should still work as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    this specific thread was in relation to the scheduled maintenance that happened on March 8, 2020.

If you're currently suffering from an extended Internet Connection error, it's unrelated to this thread's OP.

You should report your current issue either in the Bugs Forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Or you can open a support ticket directly with s8 here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

And here's a link to the Game Guide Troubleshooting section on Connection Issues that may offer some help: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413267
    --
    2nd and final edit: It seemed like I wanted to pick an argument (which I didn't) so I worded it better. So it didn't come off that way. Last I want is an argument. So please don't take it as that.
    Last edited by kappy333; 03-12-20 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Updated information.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast