Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have an internet connection failure right now. Does anyone have the same problem?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RSSL1990 View Post
    I've been having the same problem for a couple of weeks now, so ignore the comments about time change, has absolutely nothing to do with it.
    Kappy is correct, this specific thread was in relation to the scheduled maintenance that happened on March 8, 2020.

If you're currently suffering from an extended Internet Connection error, it's unrelated to this thread's OP.

You should report your current issue either in the Bugs Forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Or you can open a support ticket directly with s8 here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us

And here's a link to the Game Guide Troubleshooting section on Connection Issues that may offer some help: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413267

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FollyBeach2014 View Post
    First of all it is not just in the US, I have neighbors in other countries and they also observe Daylight Savings. While it may be inconvenient for some, it is mostly meant for the farmers to get an extra hour of daylight so they can put food on our tables. Where I live, when the time first changes in the fall, it is light at about 7am and dark at 4:30pm slowly getting longer until the time changes forward one hour. When that happens, like today, it is light until 7pm, slowly gaining until it is light until 9 pm. Honestly, it only happens twice a year and it is not that inconvenient. Just wanted to let people know that it is not just in the US.
    In Italy, it also happens. Specifically on the 29 March for 2020. I'm not sure where else, but it's not just the US - like you were saying

Quote Originally Posted by FollyBeach2014 View Post
    What time zone is the forum in..For me it is 1:30pm, Sunday, March 8th. (PST) right now. The forum is 7 hours ahead of me, where are you located and what time zone are you in..

It differs depending on what time zone your phone is on (at least mine does) mine is on Italy local time zone, just to remember when and what time to talk to my family & friends there, since I'm currently in the US. 7 hours behind, soon to be 8 again. Though when I put my phone on the time zone I currently live in, it states it being an hour behind, when I post.

Example. I put the time zone 4pm and post at 4pm, exactly my time zone I am in, and it says I posted 3pm.

It's weird but I'm not entirely sure
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12