Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is glitterstream?????

Nightclub Owner
    All I can say is this: Primal Growth is definitely the dragon we need to craft for Chapter 7. I don't have any info on Glitterstream though.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Aldi Primal Growth is 15 hours instead of 6. It will take forever to raise it. Are the developers perhaps in China?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Aldi Primal Growth is 15 hours instead of 6. It will take forever to raise it. Are the developers perhaps in China?
    It will take you 67 hours to craft, hatch, and evolve it. If you start your crafting within the first hour of the start of Chapter 7, then you’ll have 95 hours to complete everything. It can be done, but you’ll have to put in a lot more effort.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It will take you 67 hours to craft, hatch, and evolve it. If you start your crafting within the first hour of the start of Chapter 7, then you’ll have 95 hours to complete everything. It can be done, but you’ll have to put in a lot more effort.
    Unbelievable answer. Maybe people are sleeping in the FIRST hour of Chapter 7, or working. The fact is We already won the Primal Growth (without videos). So where is GLITTERSTREAM?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Unbelievable answer. Maybe people are sleeping in the FIRST hour of Chapter 7, or working. The fact is We already won the Primal Growth (without videos). So where is GLITTERSTREAM?
    "Unbelievable answer?" The person who responded to you is not an S8 staff member or a mod. This player was simply telling you the facts based on his/her calculations. What I find unbelievable is that absolutely *NO* S8 staff have come to the forum to address this issue. As I commented earlier, I actually used gold to beat a few rounds to win Primal Growth in the tournament, so to then be given one (or have to earn one, depending on how you look at it) means that I lost either gold to get the first one or time and effort to get the second one. To be perfectly honest, I believe that S8 should give us *ALL* a free dragon to compensate for this mess and their lack of addressing the issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    ". I believe that S8 should give us *ALL* a free dragon .
    HE SAID THE F WORD!!!! QUICK BAN HIM, DELETE THE POST BEFORE THE WORD "FREE" GETS PASSED AROUND!!!

S8 support is a joke anymore. When's the new company going to step in and "trim the fat". You'd think they'd work harder now, all we got is more bugs and issues and less support.

Nightclub Owner
    Did anyone else notice the mysterious Glitterstream in the last tournament:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	55630

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	55631
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Did anyone else notice the mysterious Glitterstream in the last tournament:

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	55630

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	55631
    Sure did, really wish they would allow us to craft of even just give us this dragon seeing as how we do deserve it...... hello storm8........anyone there.....

It’s completely unsettling that months have gone by and Staff have done absolutely NOTHING to correct this issue and give us the dragon we were SUPPOSED TO receive for MARCH OF HONOUR DRAGON TALES! I sent in a support ticket, I encourage everyone else to do the same. With enough of us complaining about our missing promised dragon, maybe then they will do something about it.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast