Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: March of Honor: Dragon Tales Event - Mar 6 2020

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    You need to be asking an Storm8 staff this question, not a mod.

Oops...That’s what I meant! Could a S8 community manager let us know if this is going to be corrected?

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Oops...That’s what I meant! Could a S8 community manager let us know if this is going to be corrected?
    LOL!

I believe they're still reeling from the fallout from the way they handled the Gold Tokens issue, and once they recover, you'll suddenly go into your game and find the correct dragon in your Spell Shop.

Of course, if they don't fix it, then this Tales event will become more interesting as more chapters and acts play out. Not only will the crafting for Chapter 7 be affected, but the raising of the dragon and the tournaments will be too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    LOL!

I believe they're still reeling from the fallout from the way they handled the Gold Tokens issue, and once they recover, you'll suddenly go into your game and find the correct dragon in your Spell Shop.

Of course, if they don't fix it, then this Tales event will become more interesting as more chapters and acts play out. Not only will the crafting for Chapter 7 be affected, but the raising of the dragon and the tournaments will be too.
    WHICH DRAGON
    unless they let us know they intend to change the Primal Growth dragon currently shown in Spell Shop to whatever the other one is BEFORE I go to bed in 2 hours I will be disadvantaged. I am past the age I can set alarms to wake in the wee hours because S8 has made a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    WHICH DRAGON
    unless they let us know they intend to change the Primal Growth dragon currently shown in Spell Shop to whatever the other one is BEFORE I go to bed in 2 hours I will be disadvantaged. I am past the age I can set alarms to wake in the wee hours because S8 has made a mistake
    Unless you have paid gold to unlocked Chapter 7 early, the crafting of this dragon does not happen today (Chapter 6). It's supposed to happen tomorrow (Chapter 7), in 22 hours time.

Executive Chef
    So much for things getting better when the new company bought S8 out. Lol! However, my apartment building has been up for sale for like 2 months now, and, while it was purchased (or went into escrow or whatever - I know nothing about real estate) almost immediately, they found a lot of things wrong in the building that need to be repaired before they can close the sale. Something similar might be happening here - the new company bought S8 and didn't realize how many things needed to be fixed before they can implement any improvements or changes. This is speculation, of course, but it seemed like a good analogy to what is going on with my apartment building.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So much for things getting better when the new company bought S8 out. Lol! However, my apartment building has been up for sale for like 2 months now, and, while it was purchased (or went into escrow or whatever - I know nothing about real estate) almost immediately, they found a lot of things wrong in the building that need to be repaired before they can close the sale. Something similar might be happening here - the new company bought S8 and didn't realize how many things needed to be fixed before they can implement any improvements or changes. This is speculation, of course, but it seemed like a good analogy to what is going on with my apartment building.
    Searching the internet, it seems like the transaction completed 2-28-2020. So I think it's too soon to tell what the company, Stillfront Group, may do to improve things.....but it also seems like the current powers that be may be staying which may mean same old same old mess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Searching the internet, it seems like the transaction completed 2-28-2020. So I think it's too soon to tell what the company, Stillfront Group, may do to improve things.....but it also seems like the current powers that be may be staying which may mean same old same old mess.
    This would explain the lack of help from S8 / any response from mods...... oh wait, it's always been hard to get S8 to help with anything. What's up with that property brothers ad that pops up 42 times in 5 minutes? You still have the issue? No response from S8.

Nightclub Owner
    All I can say is this, Primal Growth is definitely the dragon needed for Chapter 7. I don't have any info on Glitterstream though.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I've been through a takeover of the company I worked in before, and I can tell you it wasn't pretty.

The directors of the company keep silent about everything until the day of the finalization of the sale. They keep mum to prevent the news from being leaked and the speculators raising the price of the company's shares before the close.

Once the transaction has gone through, and the company releases the news, the first thing that happens is that the bosses will call a meeting to announce the sale. They will use this meeting to reassure employees that nothing will change and that the takeover/merger was for the good of the company because they now have funds for expansion and R & D.

Following that, the company will stream videos to every employee's computer, with a theme emphasizing "One Big Family." They may also organize some theme building activities.

Once these activities have lulled everyone into a sense of security, news about the consolidation of "Shared Services," which usually means Human Resources, Accounting, Information Technology, Customer Relations, and Customer Services, will start to trickle out from the grapevine.

Six months to a year later, the ax will fall, and right-sizing will begin.

Like I said, "Not Pretty."

Well, folks, it looks like we're going to have to play through with the Primal Growth Dragon.

News that have floated out seems to indicate that the powers that be "designed" this Tales event to run with the Primal Growth Dragon.

So the thing to watch out for is that the incubation and hatching time of the Primal Growth Dragon is double that of the missing Glitterstream Dragon, so plan for that. However, the food requirements are the same, so no worries there.

Update
    I just started crafting the Primal Growth Dragon and also popped the one I won in the previous tourney into the Evolution Temple to start raising it up. If you did not complete the last tournament and won this dragon, be aware that this dragon has 15-hour hatching and evolution times. Couple those with the 7-hour crafting time, you'll find that you're going to need a total of 37 hours from its crafting at the end of Chapter 7 to raising it to Level 5 at the beginning of Chapter 8; 37 HOURS THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE! The usual Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 Acts only require a total of 18 hours to craft, hatch and evolve the dragon to Level 5.

Last edited by deadpixel; 03-12-20 at 01:44 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast