Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: March of Honor: Dragon Tales Event - Mar 6 2020

Rhino Keeper
    This whole 15 hour evolving primal growth 3x stinks!! Good grief I’m not even going to try to win a battle with him until he reaches level 12 which is severely holding me up! Ughhh

I?m done, thanks partly to the winning of this dragon in an earlier tournament and the early evolution of it to level 12.

The egg looks like it?s melting into the nest

Banned
    Well I am totally frustrated with this game, Chapter 9 act 1 requires 2 arena wins! I have won5 normal battles without any registering and used gold for on an ultimate and still nothing has registered!
    I have submitted a ticket for support but I doubt anything will happen as I have 2 chapters to complete!
    This game is a joke, so many blunders and errors of late and nothing is fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well I am totally frustrated with this game, Chapter 9 act 1 requires 2 arena wins! I have won5 normal battles without any registering and used gold for on an ultimate and still nothing has registered!
    I have submitted a ticket for support but I doubt anything will happen as I have 2 chapters to complete!
    This game is a joke, so many blunders and errors of late and nothing is fixed!
    I know you probably did but I do have to ask, did you win those battles with your Primal Growth Dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    This may finally be the end of me with this game. I didn?t finish the previous tournament on either of my games (result of video bonus loss) and now 15 hrs hatch/evolve? It?ll be 10 pm tomorrow night before I?m at Level 5. I currently don?t have the energy to even care at this point-SOOOO much of what was fun about this game is long gone. It?s a bummer.
    LEVEL 8 BATTLES
    FAIR GO S8
    so we get 15 hour hatching time for Primal Growth instead of 7 - this translates to around 37 hours needed to raise to Battle stage - just one of the tasks that have to be completed in 24 hours.
    Then, faced with having to win 2 battles with Primal Growth, we get a string of dragon opponents that my L8 Ultras cannot even beat.

I like the game to be challenging but NOT impossible. I am starting to think you have deliberately set dragons for us to fight that, according to the chart, yellow and stone cannot beat. But that does not make sense because, having expended so much food and energy to get this far, if I get stuck now with dragons the PG cannot possibly defeat, it really will be the last Tales I play.

I agree with nicsdragonisle - the game is no longer fun - it is a bummer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    LEVEL 8 BATTLES
    FAIR GO S8
    so we get 15 hour hatching time for Primal Growth instead of 7 - this translates to around 37 hours needed to raise to Battle stage - just one of the tasks that have to be completed in 24 hours.
    Then, faced with having to win 2 battles with Primal Growth, we get a string of dragon opponents that my L8 Ultras cannot even beat.

I like the game to be challenging but NOT impossible. I am starting to think you have deliberately set dragons for us to fight that, according to the chart, yellow and stone cannot beat. But that does not make sense because, having expended so much food and energy to get this far, if I get stuck now with dragons the PG cannot possibly defeat, it really will be the last Tales I play.

I agree with nicsdragonisle - the game is no longer fun - it is a bummer

I completely agree!! I depleted all my food stores and leveled my PG dragon up to a 13 and still lost a few times to dragons that a yellow/stone couldn’t beat...I spent all evening battling & then having to wait to heal my PG before trying again. I can definitely feel people’s frustrations! I was getting there myself but was able to finally get past it. Now all I have left is the last 4 battles & I‘m finally done! Tales takes up so much of my food I honestly wouldn’t have even done this event if it wasn?t for earning the tokens for the Strongshine dragon. I hope they don’t do this to us again though.
    Last edited by ToastedOwl; 03-15-20 at 10:37 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I used a hatching boost to hatch the Primal Growth dragon the same day I crafted him. He evolved to juvenile the middle of the next day and I set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to finish evolving him to adult and send him on his way to being Epic. I did manage to win the one Primal Growth battle at the same time, but still, I didn't finish Chapter 9 until this morning though I am almost done - just 2 more battles to go to finish the Tales but it was way to much work and stress for the game.

I only got two requests for parts from neighbors and I have over 70 neighbors. I have to go check to see who's active but if they aren't, it's probably due to Tales and other issues. I rarely get item requests from neighbors anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally finished this ridiculous tale after using 148 gold to skip tlall the acts involving Primal Earth, evolving primal growth and speeding couple of the last battles. Pls S8 be kind to us players for the future events!

Executive Chef
    I still can't believe that no one from S8 has addressed the mix-up with the Glitterstream and Primal Growth dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I?m done, thanks partly to the winning of this dragon in an earlier tournament and the early evolution of it to level 12.

The egg looks like it?s melting into the nest
    HUGE CONGRATS. This is the first Tourney Dragon that I didnt get in the past 2 years. And she's a beauty! I think I will have to drop 2 of my 4 high level Islands if I want to continue to win tournement without the luxury of videos. Again, Congrats.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345