Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: March of Honor: Dragon Tales Event - Mar 6 2020

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    We know that S8 will go to extremes to not admit they made a mistake. So if they answered our questions it would either be an admission to a mistake or their usual, game is working as intended non answer .
    What I really enjoy is when they say in the forum to contact customer support and when you do, customer support says to find the answer on the forum.
    To be fair, Elsa does try to answers here.

Farm Supplier
    How long does it take to hatch and evolve the Primal Growth dragon? It takes me 15 hours!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonth View Post
    How long does it take to hatch and evolve the Primal Growth dragon? It takes me 15 hours!!!
    Yes; 7 hours to craft (if needed) and 15 hours to hatch, 15 hours to evolve to 04, 15 hours to evolve to 07 and 15 hours to evolve to 10
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I've cleared Chapter 8.

The game accepts the Primal Growth Dragon won from the previous tournament. So if you already have it hatched and evolved, good for you

And good luck on Act 2 when you breed Jungle Warrior with Primal Earth. There are 39 possible outcomes with seven of them having breeding times of 20 or more hours and many with more than 10 hours
    Last edited by deadpixel; 03-13-20 at 01:56 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I've cleared Chapter 8.

The game accepts the Primal Growth Dragon won from the previous tournament. So if you already have it hatched and evolved, good for you

And good luck on Act 2 when you breed Jungle Warrior with Primal Earth. There are 39 possible outcomes with seven of them having breeding times of 20 or more hours and many with more than 10 hours
    I was busy with work so while I knew about the issue early in the week, I had not checked and didn't realize until I finished crafting the Primal Growth dragon and put it on the nest. THEN I saw the 15 hour hatch time. I did have a 10X hating boost so I used that and it is finishing it's first evolving now but I will be late getting chapter 8 and 9 done, but hopefully I am still good to finish on time.

Quite disappointed, though. I don't need two Primal Growth dragons - I would have much preferred a new dragon. I JUST spent some money on the game also as I want all the habitats for this month so I can have as many of the stone type dragons out as possible. I try to no longer buy the 3 dragon habitats and just bring the new ones out when I have room on a 5 dragon habitat. Some months only a few come out and I have some World types from January that are in storage because they were necessary for the event but I don't have room for them.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know why my Primal growth dragon is taking 15 hours to incubate instead of 6?! WTF?! Not wasting gold on this BS! Is it possible to finish this Tales if you don't speed up incubation and evolution of Primal Growth?

Rhino Keeper
    What a mess!
    I have to finish Tales to get the gold tokens for the monthly dragon.
    Given the gold token issue earlier, it had better work out.

This may finally be the end of me with this game. I didn’t finish the previous tournament on either of my games (result of video bonus loss) and now 15 hrs hatch/evolve? It’ll be 10 pm tomorrow night before I’m at Level 5. I currently don’t have the energy to even care at this point-SOOOO much of what was fun about this game is long gone. It’s a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Does anyone know why my Primal growth dragon is taking 15 hours to incubate instead of 6?! WTF?! Not wasting gold on this BS! Is it possible to finish this Tales if you don't speed up incubation and evolution of Primal Growth?
    It’s because they did not use the usual type of 6-hour dragon. You will need a total of 67 hours to craft, hatch, and evolve your dragon to level 12. If my calculations are right, the time you have in the game from the start of Chapter 7 to the end of the event is 96 hours.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 03-13-20 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    What a mess!
    I have to finish Tales to get the gold tokens for the monthly dragon.
    Given the gold token issue earlier, it had better work out.
    Did you submit a ticket for the tokens owed? If you did, keeping checking your Spell Shop to see if your missing tokens have bee awarded to you. Mine have

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast