Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: March of Honor: Dragon Tales Event - Mar 6 2020

Nightclub Owner
    I decided to be cautious and took my Primal Growth out of storage very early & start raising it right away. I just completed Chapter 7 by starting to craft a second Primal Growth with the Little Lizard parts received in previous tasks. Tomorrow will be the test to see if my current Primal Growth sitting at Level 12 will be counted in Chapter 8, Act 1 ("Raise Primal Growth to level 5"). It should count, but we all know how wacky this game can be I will let you all know what happens.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't have used any gold to win a Primal Growth dragon in the tournament if I had known I would be getting one for free. I used gold to defeat a few different dragons on 3 of my 4 accounts. My baby account did not participate in the battle at all, so it has no Primal Growth, but is crafting one now. Of course that gold will never be recovered.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

News that have floated out seems to indicate that the powers that be "designed" this Tales event to run with the Primal Growth Dragon.

I saw a comment somewhere that S8 messed up the tales dragons and decided not to release glitterstream. I hope this is what happened as opposed to it being designed that way. The game is difficult enuf without adding more obstacles. But S8 has always been a company to push at its players and see how outrageous they can get with difficulty before x% say we're leaving.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I decided to be cautious and took my Primal Growth out of storage very early & start raising it right away. I just completed Chapter 7 by starting to craft a second Primal Growth with the Little Lizard parts received in previous tasks. Tomorrow will be the test to see if my current Primal Growth sitting at Level 12 will be counted in Chapter 8, Act 1 ("Raise Primal Growth to level 5"). It should count, but we all know how wacky this game can be I will let you all know what happens.
    I read your previous note bout hatching the tourny drgn...thanks for that tip. But I waited til Tues so it's now evolving to 7 but it should be ok for battles...that's if we can use it...so I will be checking for your report. Thanks again.

Btw, I had been wondering if the crafting would actually give a glitterstream!! After all, theres no limit to how much S8 could mess this up.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I read your previous note bout hatching the tourny drgn...thanks for that tip. But I waited til Tues so it's now evolving to 7 but it should be ok for battles...that's if we can use it...so I will be checking for your report. Thanks again.

Btw, I had been wondering if the crafting would actually give a glitterstream!! After all, theres no limit to how much S8 could mess this up.
    My pleasure, glad to help. My second Primal Growth will finish crafting in about half an hour so I'll let y'all know what egg appears on the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Why does this not surprise me? This could’ve been addressed be the S8 team as it was clearly noticed early on but it seems like all of a sudden all of the S8 managers have disappeared. If they weren’t going to change the dragon couldn’t they have at least changed the breeding & evolution times? Anyway, I hope they do bring in Glitterstream at some point...I really liked that dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    My pleasure, glad to help. My second Primal Growth will finish crafting in about half an hour so I'll let y'all know what egg appears on the nest.
    Definitely Primal Growth so Glitterstream will remain a mystery.

Rhino Keeper
    Crafted and set Primal Growth on nest in Tales..it is still the wrong one and it is still 15 hrs to hatch...glad I took my tourney one out and hatched it but now it has to evolve 15 hrs..

Gee maybe we will get Gitterstream for next tourney or World Event..they sure messed this Tales up with this long breed time..so unfair
    And why haven’t S8 responded to our concerns here..???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Crafted and set Primal Growth on nest in Tales..it is still the wrong one and it is still 15 hrs to hatch...glad I took my tourney one out and hatched it but now it has to evolve 15 hrs..

Gee maybe we will get Gitterstream for next tourney or World Event..they sure messed this Tales up with this long breed time..so unfair
    Now, now, why would they want to change a perfectly good system that has worked so well for years?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post

We know that S8 will go to extremes to not admit they made a mistake. So if they answered our questions it would either be an admission to a mistake or their usual, game is working as intended non answer .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast