Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Earth Dragon - Mar 06 2020 (Needed for the March of Honor Tales Event)

Banned
    Did you hear about the new craze in the human world? You watched the show, now play the game. S8 PROPERTY BROTHERS.

I gave up 2 days ago after 8 full days of several attempts with any combination of pure red / pure white and pure red / pure stone. Didn't waste gold on it, but did with most of my (then) full storage of 5x/10x breeding boosts.

So another unfinished tale this year.

Fire and light = snowguide.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elmarco11 View Post
    I gave up 2 days ago after 8 full days of several attempts with any combination of pure red / pure white and pure red / pure stone. Didn't waste gold on it, but did with most of my (then) full storage of 5x/10x breeding boosts.

So another unfinished tale this year.
    Why not craft it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Why not craft it?
    DT does not have the option of crafting the required Common.😕

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    DT does not have the option of crafting the required Common.��
    Sorry, I didn't realize you were still talking about a previous event. I was so engrossed in the current event where I crafted the dragon on each of my 4 accounts. I guess I need to pay better attention to which thread I am in.

If I can't breed the dragon (haven't been able to breed any of the Stone based dragons for March) then the event dies with it. I won't buy a dragon. Making breeding a requirement with a Mist dragon is stupid if it doesn't help to get the required 'Common' dragon. I don't spend any gold if I can't breed the dragon. Your loss S8.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12