Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold tokens have stopped dropping?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    Interestingly, I am getting gold tokens for Tales and the Battle Tournament. So I think it?s as deadpixel says, somehow the tokens were switched off for breeding.
    That really sucks! I used a 10X breeding boost a few hrs before the end of LB, and a bunch of gold to speed up, I questioned if I might be wrong about the coin drop for breeding. Now this makes sense. I'll see what support says.

I believe it is important for S8 to know that those of us who did the speed breeding to gain LEGITIMATE points in the Leaderboard event, spent real money and gold. All we are asking now is for the Gold Tokens we are owed.

The alternative is for us to claim for the gold we spent for the speed breeding. This easily amounts to hundreds per player but if S8 prefers this route, I’m all for it too; and it is easier for them since they HAVE records of the amount of gold we use in the game.

Our last resort would be to write to Apple or Google to make a claim for the money we spent on buying the gold for the speed breeding. We can do this because we were never informed of any intention to switch off the Gold Tokens awarding, a feature of the game that was fully advertised in many pop ups. Fortunately, both Apple and Google take dim views of non-delivery.

I've posted a thread on this in the Bugs & Issues sub-forum. Please add your voice to it so that the devs will take action quickly.

Should we also spray paint our own walls with news of this boo-boo so that our neighbors would also notice?

Rhino Keeper
    Any mods planning to weigh in? A response would be welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    From the Bugs & Issues thread:

"Please see your goal books for the goal named "A Token of Gratitude", available for 3 days.

If you have any questions about Gold spends, please contact support for assistance."

Glad I checked over there but they really need to do an in-game pop up since practically no one is on the boards anymore
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    From the Bugs & Issues thread:

"Please see your goal books for the goal named "A Token of Gratitude", available for 3 days.

If you have any questions about Gold spends, please contact support for assistance."

Glad I checked over there but they really need to do an in-game pop up since practically no one is on the boards anymore
    I don't think they have ever done a pop up in this situation although we have asked for it in the past.

And is it me, or is a gift of 200 gold tokens rather chintzy considering how many a player may have lost...200 equates to a bit over 14 hrs of breeding and if roost was running too. That doesn't seem too generous.

Rhino Keeper
    200 tokens. Just...wow.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I don't think they have ever done a pop up in this situation although we have asked for it in the past.

And is it me, or is a gift of 200 gold tokens rather chintzy considering how many a player may have lost...200 equates to a bit over 14 hrs of breeding and if roost was running too. That doesn't seem too generous.
    They have done pop ups for special gifts/prizes in the past. I do agree that 200 is not much compensation
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

200 gold tokens hahaha this must be a joke I lost like 10,000. Have replied to storm8’s email with my let’s say less than happy thanks for this measly make up gesture I hope they do the right thing and either just put the dragon there or come to some way of applying the actual amount lost or of course crediting the gold but I guess im dreaming....

Just give everyone the dragon problem solved. I know I would have been able to craft this dragon as always after the world event I always have been able to and yet I was at only near on 16,000 i am missing at least 9,000 if not 10,000 gold tokens not 200. What would giving this dragon in the goal book really do to storm8 would 1 dragon really hurt their bottom dollar that much, its really the only fair solution to this complex issue that is fair for all and keeps the players that know how much they lost happy and guess what we are the idiots paying for this privilege 200 tokens is pathetic.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast