Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold tokens have stopped dropping?

Rhino Keeper

Gold tokens have stopped dropping?

Hello,

So I?ve already sent in a support request on this, but I noticed last night my gold tokens are stuck and not increasing after my dragons finish breeding.Anyone else noticing this? I?ve force restarted the game numerous times, btw.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    You have reached the maximum 32-bit integer in computer language. You will need to contact Support at Storm8 to get this resolved.

Link is in my signature

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    You have reached the maximum 32-bit integer in computer language. You will need to contact Support at Storm8 to get this resolved.

Link is in my signature
    What does this mean? Can you explain? I’ve got 7987 tokens. I’m level 192.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post

Link is in my signature
    Uhh...! You're dispensing the wrong information.

Athabasca55 is asking about the Gold Tokens which are awarded during the month of March for the crafting of the Strongshine Dragon. You are describing the issue that causes problems with the coin count.

Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    Hello,

So I've already sent in a support request on this, but I noticed last night my gold tokens are stuck and not increasing after my dragons finish breeding. Anyone else noticing this? I've force restarted the game numerous times, btw.
    Yes! I am seeing this too. All the glorious points that I was supposed to have been awarded for the speed breeding done during the Leaderboard Event HAVE NOT BEEN AWARDED!!

COME ON S8!! WHAT IS GOING ON? It's bad enough that you are reducing the tokens awarded for this Dragon Tales event, but to switch off the awarding of the tokens during the day when many players would be speed breeding to earn points for the Leaderboard??

By my estimations, I should have already earned enough Gold Tokens to craft the Strongshine Dragon. Instead, my points are stuck at 9,931

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks deadpixel. That helps a lot. I am getting gold tokens for battles though. I sent that update to Support.

Edit: And ouch. That’s a lot of tokens that haven’t been properly dispensed.

Rhino Keeper
    Support told me they couldn’t duplicate this experience in their environment, but I mentioned another player is affected, and undoubtedly more. I requested they give this a bump for resolution.

Thanks deadpixel. That helps a lot. I am getting gold tokens for battles though. I sent that update to Support.

Edit: And ouch. That’s a lot of tokens that haven’t been properly dispensed.
    Thank you for starting the thread on this. I'd gone into the Spell Shop to craft my Strongshine Dragon because this mad round of speed breeding for the last day of the LB would have given me enough Gold Tokens to start crafting the dragon, and extras to boot. To put it mildly, I was shocked to see the number not move from what it was on Thursday

Support told me they couldn’t duplicate this experience in their environment, but I mentioned another player is affected, and undoubtedly more. I requested they give this a bump for resolution.
    I've also sent a ticket to support and am waiting to hear from them.

And I marvel at how they say that they are unable to duplicate the issue. I JUST did a quick breed and was still not awarded any Gold Tokens

Rhino Keeper
    No gold tokens here either.

Rhino Keeper
    Interestingly, I am getting gold tokens for Tales and the Battle Tournament. So I think it’s as deadpixel says, somehow the tokens were switched off for breeding.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast