Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold tokens have stopped dropping?

Banned
    You can add me to list. I'm not getting the coins for breeding either.
    I wonder what S8 will do to compensate for the loss of all those points. After so many errors they do have that, here's a gift for you feature they've used but what they feel is an adequate gift is another story.

Talk boo boos... they removed the videos to finish battles on android but it's still on iOS and support says theres no issue there!!!

Well, well, well!

Looks like they've QUIETLY switched the awarding of Gold Tokens back on.

BUT WHERE ARE ALL THE TOKENS WE ARE OWED BY THE BLUNDER???

Don't tell us you cannot replicate the issue, (now that you have switched the feature back on), because all of us here experienced the issue and have thousands of Gold Tokens owed us!!

Players! Check your Gold Token count. If you were not awarded Gold Tokens for your breeding on the last day of the Leaderboard Event, submit a ticket to support and ask them politely to give you the tokens you are owed. I'm serious about being polite because the support team must be terribly stressed out by this.

The link to support is in Venallope's signature on page one of this thread.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 03-06-20 at 07:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    When did this happen? I moved an egg from breeding to nest at 6:52 EST (4:52 PST) and no gold tokens dropped. That was about 90 mins ago. I recorded it and sent it to Support.

Calculating the Number of Tokens You Should Have Been Awarded

Here's how I calculated mine (should be correct, give or take a few - let me know if there' something I missed due to a severe lack of sleep)

We are supposed to be awarded 14 Gold Tokens for every hour of breeding.

Through a mixture of speed breeding and speed hatching, I raised my LB scores by 18,000 (it was more than 20K but I'm using 18K because about 10% of my breeding results were Rare dragons and I'm omitting them because I'm feeling generous ).

Every hour of breeding gets us 3 LB points.

Every hour of hatching common dragons gets us 3 LB points.

I had the 2x score booster turned on.

To calculate the time spent in breeding, I have to divide the total score in half because of the 2x score booster. Then I have to divide that in half again because I only want the points awarded for breeding. And since I get three points for every hour of breeding, I further divide the answer by three. I take this answer and multiply it by 14, (the number of tokens awarded for each hour of breeding), and I have my answer.

So, here goes:

Dividing the score in half because of the score booster gives me: 18,000 / 2 = 9,000 LB Points

Dividing that in half to remove the hatching hours gives me: 9,000 / 2 = 4,500 LB Points

And dividing that figure by three (because we get three points for every hour of breeding) we get: 4,500 / 3 = 1,500 Breeding Hours

Finally, multiplying the 1,500 hours of pure common dragon breeding time by the tokens they regularly award: 1,500 x 14 = 21,000 Gold Tokens Owed

Are we surprised at the number of tokens? Don't be. Speed Breeding and Hatching during the Leaderboard Events really bump up the monthly tokens players collect, giving us the ability to craft more than one of these dragons, (one to keep, the others to trade for essence); you need to trade away the first dragon crafted before you can craft another.

** Note **
    If you plan on crafting more than one of these monthly dragons to trade the extras for essence, bare in mind that you should only start your crafting AFTER you have collected enough tokens for all the dragons. This is because they will stop issuing the tokens once you have crafted your first dragon.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 03-06-20 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    When did this happen? I moved an egg from breeding to nest at 6:52 EST (4:52 PST) and no gold tokens dropped. That was about 90 mins ago. I recorded it and sent it to Support.
    It was sometime between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. PST.

I ran a test at 6:05 p.m. PST and the game awarded the tokens. I was trying to record the non-issuance at the time but the game had already started issuing the tokens again. It is a good thing that you managed to record it. Now there can be no denial; unless that is, the recording cannot be viewed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It was sometime between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. PST.

I ran a test at 6:05 p.m. PST and the game awarded the tokens. I was trying to record the non-issuance at the time but the game had already started issuing the tokens again. It is a good thing that you managed to record it. Now there can be no denial; unless that is, the recording cannot be viewed
    Ok, good to know. I’ll move my new egg tomorrow and record that just in case.

Thanks for your vigilance. I hope everyone gets compensated.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Calculating the Number of Tokens You Should Have Been Awarded

Here's how I calculated mine (should be correct, give or take a few - let me know if there' something I missed due to a severe lack of sleep)

We are supposed to be awarded 14 Gold Tokens for every hour of breeding.

Through a mixture of speed breeding and speed hatching, I raised my LB scores by 18,000 (it was more than 20K but I'm using 18K because about 10% of my breeding results were Rare dragons and I'm omitting them because I'm feeling generous ).

Every hour of breeding gets us 3 LB points.

Every hour of hatching common dragons gets us 3 LB points.

I had the 2x score booster turned on.

To calculate the time spent in breeding, I have to divide the total score in half because of the 2x score booster. Then I have to divide that in half again because I only want the points awarded for breeding. And since I get three points for every hour of breeding, I further divide the answer by three. I take this answer and multiply it by 14, (the number of tokens awarded for each hour of breeding), and I have my answer.

So, here goes:

Dividing the score in half because of the score booster gives me: 18,000 / 2 = 9,000 LB Points

Dividing that in half to remove the hatching hours gives me: 9,000 / 2 = 4,500 LB Points

And dividing that figure by three (because we get three points for every hour of breeding) we get: 4,500 / 3 = 1,500 Breeding Hours

Finally, multiplying the 1,500 hours of pure common dragon breeding time by the tokens they regularly award: 1,500 x 14 = 21,000 Gold Tokens Owed

Are we surprised at the number of tokens? Don't be. Speed Breeding and Hatching during the Leaderboard Events really bump up the monthly tokens players collect, giving us the ability to craft more than one of these dragons, (one to keep, the others to trade for essence); you need to trade away the first dragon crafted before you can craft another.

** Note **
    If you plan on crafting more than one of these monthly dragons to trade the extras for essence, bare in mind that you should only start your crafting AFTER you have collected enough tokens for all the dragons. This is because they will stop issuing the tokens once you have crafted your first dragon.
    Yes they were definitely not being awarded I to have sent a ticket in and hope that they can compensate and rectify this complete disaster quickly, does anyone know yet how we get ?glitterstream?????? Seeing as how primal growth has taken its spot on the tales awards even though it is showing in the codex......

Just a note for anyone planning to submit a ticket with your calculations:

DO A SCREEN CAPTURE OF THE NUMBER OF TOKENS YOU HAVE AND YOUR FINAL SCORE IN THE LEADERBOARD

Send the screenshots to Support and, using the calculation method in the post above, you should be able to show the discrepancy in the number of Tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    Yes they were definitely not being awarded I to have sent a ticket in and hope that they can compensate and rectify this complete disaster quickly, does anyone know yet how we get ?glitterstream?????? Seeing as how primal growth has taken its spot on the tales awards even though it is showing in the codex......
    I've been wondering about this too. I had written the guide for this month's Tales event using Glitterstream as the dragon to craft for Chapter 7 but changed it to Primal Growth when I took a peek in the Spell Shop.

Perhaps Kooky, Elsa or Vanellope could escalate the Gliterstream issue to the devs?

Rhino Keeper
    Lol. Looks like we all recorded tokens not dropping. I contacted Support with a video after my previous post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast