Thread: Gem Confirmation button?

Gem Confirmation button?

Do you think they will ever give us a gem confirmation button?? I lost 40 gems yesterday. I was checking to see how many more cupcakes to bake for the goal and BAM! I guess i hit the button to finish the goal. I had 8 days left and 12 cupcakes!! I am very upset.

Executive Chef
    I honestly do not think we ever will have a gem confirmation button.

It's very easy money for them, even though it's a bit suspicious way of doing so.

Don't hold your breath regarding this - at this current moment in time. As it's been said time and time again, for years. The only thing that has unfortunately changed is the fact, people's gem count.

It's aggregating, as I've done so (lost gems) by accidentally getting a box, and I wasn't even trying to buy a box.

But like I was saying, they know people will accidentally click, and since there's no conformation clicker, easy practice.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

I really wish they did, I?ve had lag before and tried to open the goal to see how much I had left to make and it accidentally hit the ?skip making this for 60gems?. Ugh I was livid and filing a support ticket did nothing 😤

I don?t think they?ll put this feature in. Their goal is to make money and money is probably mainly, if not wholly from gem purchases so if you accidentally lose some, they?ll probably figure that some people may just buy to replace.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I honestly do not think we ever will have a gem confirmation button.

It's very easy money for them, even though it's a bit suspicious way of doing so.

Don't hold your breath regarding this - at this current moment in time. As it's been said time and time again, for years. The only thing that has unfortunately changed is the fact, people's gem count.

It's aggregating, as I've done so (lost gems) by accidentally getting a box, and I wasn't even trying to buy a box.

But like I was saying, they know people will accidentally click, and since there's no conformation clicker, easy practice.
    Well... it happened again, but with gems for coins. I spoke too soon!

I was trying to actually maybe see if I could get another gem package, after I bought a 50 (mind you, I had to pay 9+ moneys for it - since they weren't on sale) but I managed to click on coins instead, and because of this; I accidentally bought and traded gems in for coins - since there is no confirmation button. 10 gems vanished that I didn't want gone already.

Anyway. With the extra coins that I guess I got, even though I didn't want that.

I got some decent "Jolly roger" tables. Though in less than a week, I could've gotten 2! At least they look somewhat cool for my accidental spending.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D02FA978-9D40-4585-B7A9-08A38492DA10.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	54899

---
    Though I did manage to get the donut robot I've been wanting for a bit, only good thing to come of this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8AD2FB70-D5B1-43DE-93B0-5EC711E73B67.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	54900
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)