Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    Wow, if the cloud troll is improving the drop rates for the mysterious matter, you folks without the cloud troll must be having a horrible time. With the cloud troll, I?m averaging one mysterious matter per dead tree...after buying and placing the cloud troll.
    Def works with the dead tree, but I have my doubts with the chicken and the other drops. I am having similair drops with the chickens as has been reported without the troll, so about 1 out of 10 which in my opinion is way too low.

Edit: flamingo s also drop the yellow wispie.
    Last edited by CelineDragoness; 03-06-20 at 01:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    Wow, if the cloud troll is improving the drop rates for the mysterious matter, you folks without the cloud troll must be having a horrible time. With the cloud troll, I?m averaging one mysterious matter per dead tree...after buying and placing the cloud troll.
    You could try force closing the game.
    I'm getting around 1 per tree too and I don't have the Troll. And I thought I read something here about restarting your game after the purchase to make him 'work'.
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Edit: flamingo s also drop the yellow wispie.
    Thanks for the tip CelineDragoness!

Farm Supplier
    So basically yellow wispies come from anything that drops
    what chickens drop?

Host(ess)
    Part 6-1. Visit Farmhouse.
    I visited Farmhouse many times but I can't clear this part. I skipped this part by using GEMs (bug maybe).

Rhino Keeper
    I have visited all my farmhouses, and got two green wispiness. Yay!

However, the goal of visiting the farmhouse remains unticked, even after I force closed and restarted. Thankfully it's only 6 gems to get past it, but I would still prefer to spend my gems in the market.

Can this be fixed please? Thanks! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Thanks for everyone contributing in this forum! SpiritWind, you are incredible — again you have posted all the needed information for the whole event so fast! ShibuyaCloth, thanks a lot for the math and explanation, as I am poor in math, you make my CS life so much easier!

Any idea whether the rainbow grove will give full energy refill like an alicorn, or will it give just few units like dailies?
    Pity I cannot go for the rainbow grove only, but have to complete the tasks for the cow and pig. I neather like their look (again those weird eyes like Anthea whom I hided forever) nor their drops.
    Buying troll would make the completion easier but i don't like his look as well - for me he looks like an adult wearing diapers. If I buy him and after the event put him in storage he will annoy me every time i go through my storage searching for something else.
    So I hope to get to know the drops of rainbow grove which will help me to decide - should I continue or skip this event and save energy for the next one.
    Last edited by GameAddicted007; 03-06-20 at 03:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Am up to goal where we put the first two fragments together but the first fragment has disappeared.

I also had to gem past the hitch about not logging my farmhouse visits.

Force closing doesn't help with either problem.

When I checked my goal book, the completion of the first rainbow fragment is UNticked and the first rainbow fragment isn't in my inventory. Sigh. The second one IS there, and obviously I wouldn't have been able to progress to the second without having done the first.

I will double post in bugs, thought you would all like to know this can happen to you too.

Thank you S8 team for working it out. : )
    Last edited by newyear5780; 03-06-20 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Taking the grump out. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

This has happened to me too Not right we have to use gems if we don?t want to
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Am up to goal where we put the first two fragments together but the first fragment has disappeared.

I also had to gem past the hitch about not logging my farmhouse visits.

Force closing doesn't help with either problem.

When I checked my goal book, the completion of the first rainbow fragment is UNticked and the first rainbow fragment isn't in my inventory. Sigh. The second one IS there, and obviously I wouldn't have been able to progress to the second without having done the first.

I will double post in bugs, thought you would all like to know this can happen to you too.

Thank you S8 team for working it out. : )

Farm Supplier
    I had the same problem. In the goal just click on the GO and it will take you to a farmhouse to click on. This will then clear the goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    I have visited all my farmhouses, and got two green wispiness. Yay!

However, the goal of visiting the farmhouse remains unticked, even after I force closed and restarted. Thankfully it's only 6 gems to get past it, but I would still prefer to spend my gems in the market.

Can this be fixed please? Thanks! : )

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast