Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 up and running!

Please force close your game if you find something is amiss in your goals.

Host(ess)
    I am having trouble purchasing a plant in a log. I get the message..your at the limit! Level up to build more structures of this type. Forced close and that doesn't work. I have a lot of Aspen trees, but there has never been a limit on trees that I was aware of. Any clues on resolving this issue ? Never mind, I went to the task and clicked on the plant in the log go button, which then allowed me to purchase the plant in the log. Heads up to others with this issue.
    Last edited by wyly; 03-05-20 at 08:27 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    Cleared dead tree collecting wisp and left game for moment returning to hit Ivy?s Hut not realizing game decided to reset. Cleared same tree, collected wisp and then stared at Ivy?s recently visited hut. 
    This glitch of the game randomly resetting often with no indication it did has been going on a VERY long time. Why hasn?t it been fixed? It?s starting to look like a sneaky ploy to get us to spend gems:-(

Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    I am having trouble purchasing a plant in a log. I get the message..your at the limit! Level up to build more structures of this type. Forced close and that doesn't work. I have a lot of Aspen trees, but there has never been a limit on trees that I was aware of. Any clues on resolving this issue ? Never mind, I went to the task and clicked on the plant in the log go button, which then allowed me to purchase the plant in the log. Heads up to others with this issue.
    That means you have too many in storage. You have to find the ones you have in storage and use them.

Sorry, nevermind, I see you found your answer. I can't buy them--have toy use the ones in storage. I have over 500 in there...

Mistake

Fashion Designer
    The uni-cow is so cute!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C99AA88A-4941-44EB-BA97-C7EA546B0461.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	313.3 KB 
ID:	54905

Drop rates are unimpressive, out of 11 chickens I got 2 yellow wispies, and from 4 swans I got 0.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiteflyer62 View Post
    Argh. I paid some gems to speed up Ivy and craft two uni-calf?s simultaneously, but only got one. No where did it say you could only craft one. I want my gems back........... I?ve never attempted to craft two at once, ugh.
    Unfortunately, it does say ?max 1? when you go to craft it in potion shop....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiteflyer62 View Post
    Argh. I paid some gems to speed up Ivy and craft two uni-calf?s simultaneously, but only got one. No where did it say you could only craft one. I want my gems back........... I?ve never attempted to craft two at once, ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I bought the cloud troll.
    Before I bought him I got 5 mysterious magic from 4 dead trees.
    After I bought him I got 8 mysterious magic from 4 dead trees.

At first though it didn't seem to make a difference, then I restarted the game and the drops improved. So if you buy him, restart your game straight away.

However, I'm still waiting for Ivy. Already used gems to hurry her for the first collection.

While waiting for Ivy what should I be collecting?
    I have the same question?? Seems to be just collect from trees while waiting for Ivy.....

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, if the cloud troll is improving the drop rates for the mysterious matter, you folks without the cloud troll must be having a horrible time. With the cloud troll, I?m averaging one mysterious matter per dead tree...after buying and placing the cloud troll.

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck on goal 6 with visit farmhouses. I've visited over 40 & it won't register even though I've already made the 2nd rainbow...anyone else have this issue?...
    Edit add: I've force closed & reopened..it didn't help

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast