Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Oh no!!

Does anyone know how much energy the final prize will drop? I won?t go through all this for a low dropper.
    Just collected from final prize.....wait for it.....2, yes I said TWO energy. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post

Just collected from final prize.....wait for it.....2, yes I said TWO energy. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Ahhhhhhh hahahahaha well the cow & pig are cute at least
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I am in for a long long wait. Mostly need red wispie now, the rest is nearly done. Need a few blue & purple, but no stress.

Well at least the next 10 days I can focus on getting the academy arc done.
    Same, just need red wispie
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Banned
    [QUOTE=ClassySnakeS8;1613820]Normally we don't add drops to chicks but since this doesn't have an adult version I've gone ahead and added the drops for it. I've also added the Spring Chick to the list of Chickens that drop event items so, going forward, they will always drop event items when Chickens do.

I find this a very interesting comment.. since your so concerned do something about the horrible dead tree drops

Fashion Designer
    I'm enjoying this event even though it's quite boring. Waiting for Ivy is boring my mind numb, but I have no intention of using gems, and it's better to check the game twice a day than babysitting it every 1.5 hours like other events. The rainbow fall cloud is beautiful and unique looking, I don't care if it drops only 2 energy. I don't need energy, I can't even use what I have. But for others I feel bad, as you're spending upward of 3000 energy to get something so measly in return.

Rhino Keeper
    Not finding mysterious matter dropping from dead trees for the last 5 hours. Have enough wisp but getting bored with challenges esp when materials are not dropping from dead trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Not finding mysterious matter dropping from dead trees for the last 5 hours. Have enough wisp but getting bored with challenges esp when materials are not dropping from dead trees.
    How many do you have in storage? The max is 99

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Hmm, this appears to have been missed. I've added the energy to the Rainbow Skunkupines on hit and on **** so they should be like the other monsters now.
    Thanks for the fix, it's a great help!

Oh boy, really .... Must be me, but lately the main event prices are a bit underwhelming to me. S8 charges good money for packages to assist you in the events. If you end up with prices like these you will def think twice next time buying packages. One Feanor, for sales for 400 gems, has a much higher value then the mysterious cloud. Thank you for reporting this, it encouraged me not to spend any gems in this event speeding things up. I just will wait patiently for the red wispies :-). No hurries anymore.

Fashion Designer

What's the timer on it? If it was at least every hour or so 2 energy would be quite amazing 😊