Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    8 watchtowers, zero blue whispies.
    How are your drop rates? Should I build more?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected from 14 watchtowers and got 1 - yes 1- blue wispie this is bad from 4 hour collection items

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    I just collected from 14 watchtowers and got 1 - yes 1- blue wispie this is bad from 4 hour collection items
    Oh no!!

Does anyone know how much energy the final prize will drop? I won’t go through all this for a low dropper.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Oh no!!

Does anyone know how much energy the final prize will drop? I won’t go through all this for a low dropper.
    We don't know. Here's the thing about energy dropping prizes from events: Mathematically they are basically never worth it. Even if it drops an average of 5 energy daily (so not a low dropper), it will take between 1.5 and 2 years to give back the energy you spent obtaining it.

However, if you still depend on the free energy refills every two hours, I do think it makes sense to invest in those events anyway, because over time your energy droppers accumulate and allow you to decouple your game play from those refills, and that's just a completely different (and awesome!) game play experience.

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Moderators:

With the clock reset due to spring, castle story is out of service and now I’ve missed my 12-hour collection of Ivy.

I ask that S 8 award us an extra red wispie to compensate.

Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Dear Moderators:

With the clock reset due to spring, castle story is out of service and now I’ve missed my 12-hour collection of Ivy.

Thanks.
    It's out of service right now because of scheduled maintenance I believe. Check back after the maintenance, hopefully you won't have missed the collection after all. Fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    It kept saying maintenance and now I can’t open it at all. Do I need to be worried or patient?

Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    8 watchtowers, zero blue whispies.
    How are your drop rates? Should I build more?
    Noticed a lot of messages about low drop rates. Now I am not advocating buying the troll, but with it collecting wispies from the watch towers was a walk in the park. For chickens it didn't worked that well, but for farm houses, dead trees I def noticed a positive difference. The price flamingo (the one with the head) from the previous event gave me a wispie every time i collected from it. The skunk gave me a purple wispie all the time, but I think it is the same for all of us with or without the troll. I have to cut down a bunch of dead trees to collect the matter for the wispies from Ivys hut and of course wait days in a row to collect all the red wispies I need, but besides that I got all the other mats. Took me 2 energy packs, cause devs got to eat too :-).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    We are back online!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Dear Moderators:

Thanks.
    I was just coming on to say they picked a bad time to use Ivy. My Ivy timing is now going to be out of whack due to the time change. I'm going from collecting when I wake up to a time when I am almost always too busy to open the game.