Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected from Ivy’s Hut and did not get a red wisp. I may not me able to finish since I didn’t get one this morning either.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I just collected from Ivy’s Hut and did not get a red wisp. I may not me able to finish since I didn’t get one this morning either.
    Ivy is a guaranteed drop. Double check inventory and I'd log a ticket with Support to check your game. Is anything else amiss in your game? Are you on the latest version? Have you gem skipped any goals?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Please let us know on second collection if it?s still 2 energy. Thanks!
    I have to say, even if it's a 2 min energy, it can add up over time. I'm not going to do the math, but doing the events and winning the energy droppers means you slowly gain more and more options at energy sources. I've been playing for few years now and while I don't have an army of Alicorns I have gained 16 event daily energy droppers, 4 cabbage hut daily energy droppers, and 3 weekly energy droppers. And by playing each event, the next one is slightly easier by having more options for additional energy. Of course +2 (or net 1 gain) energy is disappointing, but I've also had the 100 energy about 4-5 times and that's always an extremely pleasant surprise (one gave me 100 tonight!). Just wanted to put some mild anecdotal commentary.

I wish everyone the best of luck this event, I missed out on some early Ivy Hut drops so I'll be cutting it close on this one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I have to say, even if it's a 2 min energy, it can add up over time. I'm not going to do the math, but doing the events and winning the energy droppers means you slowly gain more and more options at energy sources. I've been playing for few years now and while I don't have an army of Alicorns I have gained 16 event daily energy droppers, 4 cabbage hut daily energy droppers, and 3 weekly energy droppers. And by playing each event, the next one is slightly easier by having more options for additional energy. Of course +2 (or net 1 gain) energy is disappointing, but I've also had the 100 energy about 4-5 times and that's always an extremely pleasant surprise (one gave me 100 tonight!). Just wanted to put some mild anecdotal commentary.

I wish everyone the best of luck this event, I missed out on some early Ivy Hut drops so I'll be cutting it close on this one!
    Especially if you don't save up energy yet, go for as many prizes as you can.
    Energy droppers with a minimum of 2 often drop more, with the chance for a rare 20,50, 100 drop.
    And I think the Rainbow Grove will look good with the 2 Uni animals!

Good luck to all! Try not to stress to much, we still have 8 days.
    And except for the Ivy's Hut drop, you can work at your own pace.
    I'm enjoying this event

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Well the power of the forum must of helped, I finally recieved the 3rd corner! Yes Spirtwind I was tapping the stable, they were just being stingy! I will send good thoughts to everyone who is having a problem with this!
    Today I got my third corner, too! I don?t know if it?s thanks to S8 or thanks to the forum spirit, because I still have no replies at all, but I dont care. Thank you all!

I have played this game for some years now and have never done a task with as few drops as this one - is this because to complete it we are being forced to purchase the Cloud Troll? Unfair if so. I have clicked on my watchtowers 6 and not received any or at the most 1 drop from them. You then have to wait 4 hours before they reset, at this speed it’s going to take me days to collect the necessary ones to complete the goal they are a part of.
    It’s the same with dead trees - possibly one drop for every tree and chickens, although they seem to have improved recently and as for using Ivy’s hut yet again, how boring is waiting for that to reset?
    I guess it’s all geared towards us spending money on gems but surely you should be able to enjoy a game without spending a fortune. Sometimes I buy a pack of gems but I am not going to increase my spending, I just want to be able to complete a task without being made to feel I have to.

Executive Chef
    error. what i posted was oops
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ivy is a guaranteed drop. Double check inventory and I'd log a ticket with Support to check your game. Is anything else amiss in your game? Are you on the latest version? Have you gem skipped any goals?
    I checked inventory because of reading someone else report. I haven’t used any gems to skip, they are to precious, lol.
    I will send a ticket, but that doesn’t usually help..
    Thanks so much for all you do for us SW.

Quote Originally Posted by queens15 View Post
    i have played this game for some years now and have never done a task with as few drops as this one - is this because to complete it we are being forced to purchase the cloud troll? Unfair if so. I have clicked on my watchtowers 6 and not received any or at the most 1 drop from them. You then have to wait 4 hours before they reset, at this speed it’s going to take me days to collect the necessary ones to complete the goal they are a part of.
    It’s the same with dead trees - possibly one drop for every tree and chickens, although they seem to have improved recently and as for using ivy’s hut yet again, how boring is waiting for that to reset?
    I guess it’s all geared towards us spending money on gems but surely you should be able to enjoy a game without spending a fortune. Sometimes i buy a pack of gems but i am not going to increase my spending, i just want to be able to complete a task without being made to feel i have to.
    1000 percent yes - i could’ve written this! Very frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    I just found out the Goal to install and play Home Design game gives you 3 Rainbow Fragment 1. I thought it might just be 3 red wispies, but the actual fragment is even better.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.