Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    I like this type of scavenger hunt event but man oh man the energy needed is astronomical!!
    Correct! This is one of the most energy hogger event type! See page 1!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Now I am completely confused about the goals and quantities. In the post #128 there is a new prize called Misterious Cloud. What it is, what does it drop? Or is it just the material which we need to use for making the Rainbow Grove?
    Would be much more motivation and fun to take part in the event where the conditions are defined clearly. All past years in all the events it was clear what we need to make and how much, just this one is messy.
    I find all the last events too much intensive. CS takes all my free time and even pretends to affect my work. Why not to make more easily achievable events, S8?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    (...)

Energy for this event estimated at 250 a day, I think, a nice break from the events in the 300s we have had lately.
    (...)
    Unfortunately, that was ShibuyaCloth's first, tentative calculation, based on preliminary information. Turned out, those were the lower level requirements. SC's updated calculation shows 300 energy per day used for the event and a total of 3,500 energy needed.

@SC, thank you for updating your calculations! Just one small error I noticed: In your notes it says you calculate 10 energy per purple wispie - 5 to spawn, 5 to defeat, 50% drop rate. But with just 50% drop rate it would actually take an average of 20 energy per wispie. I know those are all assumptions anyway, no big deal, I just thought I'd mention it. :-)

Executive Chef
    Hi. My daughter is stuck on goal 9 find clue fragments 4 since yesterday. Where does she find clue fragments?. The other steps are checked off. She?s repeated those steps over and over including making numerous put them together step but that last step remains. Thank you for any assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I think we used it to make the little calf. You will need to make 9 of fragment 1 altogether.

Just saw SW's next post. Make that 12 of fragment 1, so 24 Ivy collections.
     me little crying face. Thanks. So 24 ivy is 12 days already. Only if I time collection right. Not very reasonable, sigh...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Unfortunately, that was ShibuyaCloth's first, tentative calculation, based on preliminary information. Turned out, those were the lower level requirements. SC's updated calculation shows 300 energy per day used for the event and a total of 3,500 energy needed.

@SC, thank you for updating your calculations! Just one small error I noticed: In your notes it says you calculate 10 energy per purple wispie - 5 to spawn, 5 to defeat, 50% drop rate. But with just 50% drop rate it would actually take an average of 20 energy per wispie. I know those are all assumptions anyway, no big deal, I just thought I'd mention it. :-)
    I noticed it as well. But had n time to correct the post. I will do it at the next round.

Now the energy drain will come from the Mysterious Matter, the Purple Wispie takes second. As I have not yet reached that point I just made a drop guess based on past even and some posts here. 50% will mean a massive energy drain to get those wispie.

It will take me 24 hours before I unlock the blue & purple wispie.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Hi. My daughter is stuck on goal 9 find clue fragments 4 since yesterday. Where does she find clue fragments?. The other steps are checked off. She?s repeated those steps over and over including making numerous put them together step but that last step remains. Thank you for any assistance
    Find clues: cows, Royal Exchange, stables, and fangbeast. One clue from each of these

I think this is it, from page 1, goal 9 refers to the third clue fragment.
    Rainbow Fragment 3:
    Find the First Corner (Ask a Cow if they've seen anything!)
    Find the Second Corner (Search the Royal Exchange!)
    Find the Third Corner (I saw something in the Stables!)
    Find the Fourth Corner (What's that Fangbeast got?)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
     me little crying face. Thanks. So 24 ivy is 12 days already. Only if I time collection right. Not very reasonable, sigh...
    I have an alarm set for ivy's Hut, even one miss and I wouldn't be able to complete the event.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The goal tells you where to look in the text in brackets. I've been updating the post with the goals where the fragments relate. Some collections are not just 1 but watch your game closely as all pieces are max 1. Check your goal again to see if they dropped unseen. Let us know she's ok!