Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I got it on the 7th flower. It must be the single white trillium flowers, the bushes don't work.
    The 7th Flower seems to be the magic number.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I got it on the 7th flower. It must be the single white trillium flowers, the bushes don't work.
    The bush worked for me. Guess we just have to be patient and keep trying.

Rhino Keeper
    So sorry for not making it clear it was about the missing Rainbow fragment but I realise now the first one was used to make the Uni Calf!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lolaheartattack View Post
    Is anyone else not getting any purple wispies from the rainbow skunkupines? They dropped for goal 9 but now I am on goal 10 and have fought 7 and not one purple wispie
    Same here ... on Goal 10 too... have fought 5 rainbow skunkupines but no purple wispies!!!

I updated my interactive material tracking spreadsheet. It took me a hot minute to wrap my head around this event. Let me know if anything is missing or inaccurate. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Same here ... on Goal 10 too... have fought 5 rainbow skunkupines but no purple wispies!!!
    It has to be a bug right?

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Thank you for this link. (Edit: Wow, did I comment way too early on this next part or what?!!!) I am so glad to see the energy estimate for the current event is so much less than the last one!!!

For those who asked what to do while waiting on Ivy?s Hut, look at chart on first page. We will need to chop a lot of dead trees and other trees. I am also grateful we can chop Aspen trees for these events. Without that, would be impossible to make Benediction Brew & play events at the same time.

After the event, the Cloud Troll has similar drops to the Gentleman Troll, right? I find those very useful to do the 25,000 coin trade in the Royal Exchange. You usually get more than one drop per collection, so it is very fast way to get coins and trade tickets.

Thank you SpiritWind, ShibuyaCloth, and all on forum!
    Last edited by Elsie_Dee; 03-07-20 at 11:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lolaheartattack View Post
    It has to be a bug right?
    Looks like it as have defeated another 5 and nothing!
    Contacted Support but as Weekend usually nothing happens until Monday

Executive Chef
    Does anyone else have problem on goal 6-
    Visit Farmhouses. - I have visited at them at least 20 times. ( All are above level 1). The goal does not check.

Please fix this S8! We should not be forced to sell several buildings to pass this goal.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Agreed! Especially since I, and many other long time players, are waaaayyyy over the building limits and unable to purchase new buildings. That's a lot of players who can only clear these goals via gems.

Not cool, s8! I've decided to stop my participation in this event until I can be assured that this building issue has been fixed. I'm not spending my hard earned gems just to counteract s8's poor preparations.
    I agree a bit fed up with this already

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast