Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Just read last posts and don?t see others having issues with farmhouses. I?ve been sitting on 2/4 for fhe third day now. At this rate I?ll never finish. Don?t want to waste gems to more toward when next step is just causing problems

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I haven't noticed any wispies fall from the spring chickens. Anyone else having luck with those?
    Normally we don't add drops to chicks but since this doesn't have an adult version I've gone ahead and added the drops for it. I've also added the Spring Chick to the list of Chickens that drop event items so, going forward, they will always drop event items when Chickens do.

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Unfortunately, the skunkupines don't give any energy back, so they often take more than 5 energy to defeat.
    Hmm, this appears to have been missed. I've added the energy to the Rainbow Skunkupines on hit and on **** so they should be like the other monsters now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Just read last posts and don?t see others having issues with farmhouses. I?ve been sitting on 2/4 for fhe third day now. At this rate I?ll never finish. Don?t want to waste gems to more toward when next step is just causing problems
    i can commiserate with you. I have no problems with farmhouses but I'm the only one not getting rainbow skunkpines from ponds or wells. I got 3 purple wispies in 2 days and about 15 dire boars in a row now.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

I took out of storage all my Lantern Spires and now need to wait until they are ready to collect. As I have a lot of them it should beacome clear at the first collection whether Spires do drop that blue wispie or not. I'll let you know. If they won't drop the wispies, I think I'll sell half of them because it has been very long time since we needed to collect from Lantern Spire for an event. Only Watchtowers. So I better sell Spires and buy some more Watchtowers.

I hope the next event won't be Monster Hunt. I collected 3000 energy only for the Monster Hunt, but completing this event will finish all my stored energy. Hopefully I'll get enough time to collect the same quantity before the new Monster Hunt starts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post

I hope the next event won't be Monster Hunt. I collected 3000 energy only for the Monster Hunt, but completing this event will finish all my stored energy. Hopefully I'll get enough time to collect the same quantity before the new Monster Hunt starts.
    Since you said so I'm afraid a monster hunt will be up next.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post

Hmm, this appears to have been missed. I've added the energy to the Rainbow Skunkupines on hit and on **** so they should be like the other monsters now.
    Thank you for checking on us and fixing bugs but at this point I've finished defeating all the skunkupines needed for the quest line and I'm pretty sure most people have too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    i can commiserate with you. I have no problems with farmhouses but I'm the only one not getting rainbow skunkpines from ponds or wells. I got 3 purple wispies in 2 days and about 15 dire boars in a row now.
    YAY! I started the next storyline task, "Hamme Fatale" and it looks like the dire boars curse on my ponds has lifted. I'm finallyyyyy seeing rainbow skunkupines.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

I don?t get the third corner from the stable! I visited my stables 3 times, then force closed, now for the 4th Time, but still no corner. Both stables are Level 5. Does anybody have the same problem?
    Last edited by Morticia6; 03-09-20 at 04:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    I took out of storage all my Lantern Spires and now need to wait until they are ready to collect. As I have a lot of them it should beacome clear at the first collection whether Spires do drop that blue wispie or not. I'll let you know. If they won't drop the wispies, I think I'll sell half of them because it has been very long time since we needed to collect from Lantern Spire for an event. Only Watchtowers. So I better sell Spires and buy some more Watchtowers.

You know if you sell the spires you will regret it. Please don?t sell half unless you have massive amounts of them.

I actually prefer the look of the spires and have both out. I have been able to expand thanks to so many items that drop expansion permits and also the discounted expansions so I have plenty of room. I have even left out stuff I said I wouldn?t :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

On another subject: I just looked through over 600 pages of inventory. I did not find and magnifying glasses. So I guess I'll start out with 0/3.
    And I've been playing a long time!
    I wouldn't worry about the magnifying glasses. It's most likely some code was cut and paste as a place holder for the "crafting" building and some after the event the p cloud will become decoration or changed to a building with drops.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I agree with Witty Witch. Build more and check your inventory under Building tab, and make sure you don't have any in there
    All types of watchtowers. Gingerbread etc..

On another subject: I just looked through over 600 pages of inventory. I did not find and magnifying glasses. So I guess I'll start out with 0/3.
    And I've been playing a long time!
    I wouldn't worry about it either. As stated above by HuckleTown, it's probably just a carry over.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******