Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

I?m out. Still on 2/4 farmhouses. There must be a glitch. But I don?t know why I?m the only one not getting the wisps from farmhouses. To be honest, I like the look of the pale tye dye spring animals from spring event a while back. Not worth a 2 energy prize. I?ll work on main storylines. Good luck to those still in

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just started the last task so need 12 of the red wispies, I guess. It will be close. The other drops are coming along slowly.
    Check the Baron's goals to download other S8 games. Rainbow fragment 2 may be an award. Someone got 3 from Home Design and I received 1 from Farm Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I?m out. Still on 2/4 farmhouses. There must be a glitch. But I don?t know why I?m the only one not getting the wisps from farmhouses. To be honest, I like the look of the pale tye dye spring animals from spring event a while back. Not worth a 2 energy prize. I?ll work on main storylines. Good luck to those still in
    I'm sorry about your Bug/Glitch..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I just found out the Goal to install and play Home Design game gives you 3 Rainbow Fragment 1. I thought it might just be 3 red wispies, but the actual fragment is even better.
    I usually don?t download and install the games anymore because they used to give more gems but I downloaded and played home design for the 3 red whispies and got nothing. I even clicked on it in the game :-(

I did exit out from the game to see if that helps

Yay! Exiting out gave both the gems and the red whispies

Executive Chef
    Awesome it gave me the last three I needed to make the rainbow. Thanks so much for pointing that out. I didn’t realize that installing the games also gave badly needed items to finish the game.

Executive Chef
    For those who asked it does have a 22 hour timer and it takes up 4 squares

Executive Chef
    I already had played Home Design up to the max on gems, then deleted it from my device. So is there any way for me to get the wispies now? Later I’ll try loading it back on and see what happens. There are no related goals showing. Seems kind of unfair.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Awesome it gave me the last three I needed to make the rainbow. Thanks so much for pointing that out. I didn’t realize that installing the games also gave badly needed items to finish the game.
    I don't usually install those games either and wish those goals could be deleted, but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it would give 3 of the much needed fragments and wanted to make sure I shared on the forum.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I already had played Home Design up to the max on gems, then deleted it from my device. So is there any way for me to get the wispies now? Later I’ll try loading it back on and see what happens. There are no related goals showing. Seems kind of unfair.
    Do you have any "install S8 game" goals?

I agree the drops on this event are horrible! Especially the Dead Trees. I have lost count of how trees that I have bought, only to chop and either get no drops or a measly one drop. It is absolutely ridiculous the lack of drops, of the needed items to do these goals. I refuse to spend gems to buy something to supposedly help increase drops. We shouldn?t need to. We should get the drops we need to finish. It?s a game, it should be fun, not frustrating. I have been playing for many years, and I don?t know what is going on, but this change to the game is not good. It seems to have gone from fun for everyone to frustrating and more about money. Not good S8. Sure everyone spends money sometimes to buy stuff, but you should not have to! Bring back the fun, Castle Story!