Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/5: The Will O' The Glimmerwisps | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    In goal 6, One of the fragments is supposed to be collected from the sawmill. I have two level eight saw mills that I have collected from two times and have gotten nothing. This has happened in the past where other places that were upgraded we were unable to collect anything. And I think some people are having problems with the farmhouse is in this event. This should not happen. We should not be required to collect from a level one item.

Oops sorry- I was collecting from level eight mines. When I did collect for my level seven saw mills I did get the piece that I needed. But there is still a problem because when I hit the go button for the piece that said collective sawmills it pointed to the mine and not the sawmill. So my brain wasn’t thinking(it was very late at night) and I just went where the arrow pointed and collected from the mine which of course didn’t help me.
    Last edited by theone2001; 03-06-20 at 08:03 AM.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    In goal 6, One of the fragments is supposed to be collected from the sawmill. I have two level eight saw mills that I have collected from two times and have gotten nothing. This has happened in the past where other places that were upgraded we were unable to collect anything. And I think some people are having problems with the farmhouse is in this event. This should not happen. We should not be required to collect from a level one item.
    Agreed! Especially since I, and many other long time players, are waaaayyyy over the building limits and unable to purchase new buildings. That's a lot of players who can only clear these goals via gems.

Not cool, s8! I've decided to stop my participation in this event until I can be assured that this building issue has been fixed. I'm not spending my hard earned gems just to counteract s8's poor preparations.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I have forced closed multiple times and still have to make that first piece again should I report this
    Refer to RonjaR82's post #72. The first one was used to make the little cow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Do you mean in Goal 7?
    If so, the first Rainbow Fragment you make (in Goal 4) is used/ consumed when you make the Uni-Calf in Goal 4. ('Investigate the Rainbow')
    You have to make 2 of the First and 2 of the Second Rainbow Fragments for goal 7, and only 1 'Second Rainbow Fragment' should be already made in Goal 6.

To avoid miscommunication it might be smart for everyone to name the goal you're talking about.

(look at my post above for the Farmhouse problem)
    This is helpful, thanks. So, yes, we do need another rainbow fragment of the first type (with parts from trees) for the goal number you have here, goal 7, as it was used up in making the adorable uni-cow. Got it.

Also, I don't own an L1 farmhouse, I have levelled all of them up to 6 and above. S8, can you change this please? I have already gemmed past it, for this event, but it would be nice to not have to keep doing so for the years I intend to keep playing the game. Thanks! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Agreed! Especially since I, and many other long time players, are waaaayyyy over the building limits and unable to purchase new buildings. That's a lot of players who can only clear these goals via gems.

Not cool, s8! I've decided to stop my participation in this event until I can be assured that this building issue has been fixed. I'm not spending my hard earned gems just to counteract s8's poor preparations.
    Yes having the same for Farmhouse. Luckily it is only 10 mins wait.

Is anyone else not getting any purple wispies from the rainbow skunkupines? They dropped for goal 9 but now I am on goal 10 and have fought 7 and not one purple wispie

Fashion Designer
    For the life of me I can't complete the goal "visiting a farmhouse". All my farmhouses are level 7 and up and it seems only level 1 farmhouse would check off this goal. I am indeed getting the green wispy things but I'm just not checking off the visiting farmhouse part. I'd have to sell like 50 buildings if I want to go below the limit to buy a new farmhouse so this is definitely impossible for me.

Also my level 9 sawmills seem to be not dropping the clues. I don't know if it's a bug or if it's that rare
    Edit: never mind sawmills. Just got the clue. Farmhouses are still not working
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-06-20 at 09:44 AM.

Anyone else having major issues with the app? It keeps freezing and then shutting itself down and when I open it back up, all the stuff I did is undone. It's been happening the past 2 days virtually every time I open the app.

Executive Chef
    I'll add to the questions! Is anyone having trouble with getting the clue from white trillium.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'll add to the questions! Is anyone having trouble with getting the clue from white trillium.
    I got it on the 7th flower. It must be the single white trillium flowers, the bushes don't work.

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast